CSK vs KXIP Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions

This is the 56th T20 match of IPL 2018 between Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab. Get Free Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match. This game will be played at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune on 20th May 2018.


Open Online Account with
CSK vs KXIP Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions
CSK vs KXIP Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions


If you want to contact me for any help:-

Whatsapp +1 6318005284
Email admin@expertfreetips.net
Telegram Username @NekiManager02


Join Telegram Channel Now | Make Me Friends at Facebook | Subscribe at Youtube |Follow At Twitter|

Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab, Dream11 Predictions and Betting Tips


Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab T20 Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match
Odd (Bhav)-
  • Chennai Super Kings: 1.72
  • Kings XI Punjab: 2.10
IPL 2018 Chasing Score 124, 135, 142, 157, 158, 163 and 183


Defensive Score: 207

Chennai Super Kings probable XI:

Shane Watson, Ambati Rayudu, Suresh Raina, Sam Billings, MS Dhoni (c/wk), Dwayne Bravo, Ravindra Jadeja, Harbhajan Singh, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Lungi Ngidi

Kings XI Punjab Probable XI:

Lokesh Rahul (wk), Chris Gayle, Aaron Finch, Yuvraj Singh/Karun Nair, Manoj Tiwary, Marcus Stoinis/Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin (c), Andrew Tye, Mohit Sharma, Ankit Rajpoot

Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune Ground Stats:

The average score of last 6 matches Played in which 5 matches win by chasing.and 1 match win by 1st batting.
Average 20 Over score: 164 Runs

6 Over Average Run 40
10 Over Average Runs 71
15 Over average Runs 118
20 Over Average Runs 164


IPL Point Table:




Session Tips: Join Telegram Channel Now 

Final Winner: KXIP

Punter Polls: 58% winning chance of CSK and 42% winning chance of KXIP

Top Chennai Super Kings Batsman - Shane Watson at 4.00
Top Kings XI Punjab Batsman - Aaron Finch at 4.00
Top Chennai Super Kings Bowler - Shardul Thakur at 4.00

H2H Stats: Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab face 5 matches in which 3 match win by Chennai Super Kings and 2 matches win by Kings XI Punjab Last Match Details

CSK



KXIP



Team Head to Head

Overall: Matches – 18, Chennai Super Kings won – 10, Kings XI Punjab won – 8

In matches played at venues other than the two team’s respective headquarters, the head-to-head reads 4-4.

In the most recent meeting between these two teams at Mohali, Mohit Sharma bowled a fantastic last over to deny MS Dhoni and Chennai Super Kings right at the death. The KXIP pacer had 17 to defend against a well-set Dhoni, but conceded only 12 to lead KXIP to a 4-run win.

Trivia

KL Rahul’s aggregate of 652 runs this season is the best season aggregate by a KXIP batsman in the IPL; he broke Shaun Marsh’s decade-old record of 616 runs.

The Chennai Super Kings have a 5-1 win-loss record in their home matches; they won the one match they played in Chennai, and have gone on to win 4 of the 5 matches they’ve played in Pune.

Chris Gayle and MS Dhoni are on the brink of getting to the 4000 IPL runs milestone; Gayle needs 6 more runs, while Dhoni is 10 short of the milestone.

Last 5 Match Performance:

Last Match of Chennai Super Kings: LWLWL

They lost to Delhi Daredevils in their last match. They bowled first and conceeded 162 for 5. They then failed to chase this score down. They reached 128 for 6 in their reply.

Ambati Rayudu was the top run scorer with 50 off 29 balls. Ravindra Jadeja scored 27 off 18 balls. The next highest score was 17 by MS Dhoni.

Shardul Thakur was the pick of the bowlers. He took 1 for 27 off 4.0 overs. Ravindra Jadeja also bowled well. He went for 4.75 an over. Lungi Ngidi took 2 wicket and had an economy rate of 4.66.

Last Match of Kings XI Punjab: LLLLW

They lost to Mumbai Indians in their last match. They bowled first and conceeded 186 for 8. They then failed to chase this score down. They reached 183 for 5 in their reply.

Lokesh Rahul was the top run scorer with 94 off 60 balls. Aaron Finch scored 46 off 35 balls. The next highest score was 18 by Chris Gayle.

Andrew Tye was their best bowler. He took 4 for 16 off 4.0 overs. Ravichandran Ashwin went for 6.0 an over. Axar Patel took 0 wicket and had an economy rate of 8.0.


CSK vs KXIP, Dream 11 Predictions

Dream11 Confirmed: Rahul(VC), Gayle, Raydu, Finch, K.Nair, Watson(C), Bravo, Ashwin, Chahar, Ngidi, Tye


IPL 2018 Staking Plan:-

First of all, Don't take any debt, Please.

Play only by the amount you can afford to lose.

Don't play  if you are student or housewife or under 18.

Take this IPL as business opportunity for you.

So Here we go:-

1. If you play match, than play all match.
2. If you play session then play session.
3. Play each time by same limit.
4. Don't play at open rate. Wait at least for 20 P increased in rate.

Now here you can We go for final steps:-

1. Divide your whole investment by 10. (Suppose you have 1 lakhs for investment.)
2. If you play only match then per match limit is 10 thousands.
3. If you also play session then your total session limit will be 2 thousand and total match limit is 8 thousands.
4. There are 4 session, So your per session limit will be 2000/4 = 5000.

That's it.

To win more, Just follow these steps:-

1. Always follow 1,2 or max 3 tippers in IPL.
2. Find your best tipper by checking their Facebook, Youtube, telegram, Twitter etc.
3. Don't buy any IPL Package. There are many great free tippers available.
4. Delete all useless tippers number, telegram channel, WhatsApp group etc.
5. Must create Online Ids to avoid any type legal issues, delays, bookies problems.

P.S Must watch IPL match while betting.

Live Streaming of CSK vs KXIP T20 Match:
  • Star Sports
  • Sky Sports 
  • Fox Sports 
  • OSN Sports Cricket HD
  • Hotstar
  • Bet365
  • Sky Go
  • OSN Play

Tags: CBTF, Cricketbettingtipsfree, cricket betting tips free

Please share your views about Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab, T20 Predictions, and Betting tips.

[ For Daily Cricket Match Predictions and for Cricket Betting Tips Check Homepage }


For Running Details will come at my social media profile, make sure you follow me there:

My Facebook id https://www.facebook.com/nekrajB1

PLEASE DON'T SEND ME REQUEST, I HAVE ALREADY 5000 FRIENDS SO JUST CLICK ON FOLLOW BUTTON.





Suggested Reading :


Keywords:

Who Will Win Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab 56th T20 Match Prediction (20th May 2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab 56th T20 Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 20th May 2018 Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab 56th T20 Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today match between Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab, Who will be the winner of Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab 56th T20 Cricket 2018, What are the winning chances in Todays 56th T20 Match, What are the winning chances Today 56th T20 Match, Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab Match Details Summary, Full Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab Score Details For today 56th T20 Match, Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab 20th May 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction 56th T20 Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab , Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab 20th Today Match Prediction, Today 56th T20 Prediction Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab, Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab Prediction Today 56th T20 Cricket 2018, 56th T20 Cricket 2018 Prediction, 20th May 2018 56th T20 Match is Between Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab, Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab 56th T20 Match Result Prediction, Today 56th T20 Match Prediction 20th May 2018, Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab Match 20th May 2018 Prediction 56th T20 Cricket 2018, Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab Live 56th T20 Match Prediction, Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab 56th T20 Match Astrology, Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab 56th T20 Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab Match Prediction, Chennai Super Kings vs Kings XI Punjab Score Predictor given below