CSK vs SRH Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions

This is the 46th T20 match of IPL 2018 between Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad. Get Free Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match. This game will be played at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune on 13th May 2018.


Open Online Account with
CSK vs SRH Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions
CSK vs SRH Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions


If you want to contact me for any help:-

Whatsapp +1 6318005284
Email admin@expertfreetips.net
Telegram Username @nekrajb 


Join Telegram Channel Now | Make Me Friends at Facebook | Subscribe at Youtube |Follow At Twitter|

Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, Dream11 Predictions and Betting Tips



Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, T20 Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match
Odds (Bhav)-
  • Chennai Super Kings: 1.72
  • Sunrisers Hyderabad: 2.10
IPL 2018 Chasing Score 124, 135, 142, 157, 158, 163 and 183

Defensive Score: 207

Chennai Super Kings probable XI:

Shane Watson, Ambati Rayudu, Suresh Raina, Sam Billings, MS Dhoni (c/wk), Dwayne Bravo, Ravindra Jadeja, Karn Sharma, David Willey, Harbhajan Singh, Shardul Thakur

Sunrisers Hyderabad Probable XI:

Alex Hales, Shikhar Dhawan, Kane Williamson (c), Manish Pandey, Shakib Al Hasan, Yusuf Pathan, Wriddhiman Saha/Shreevats Goswami (wk), Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Siddarth Kaul, Sandeep Sharma

Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune Ground Stats:

The average score of last 5 matches Played in which 4 matches win by chasing.and 1 match win by 1st batting.
Average 20 Over score: 148 Runs

6 Over Average Run 51
10 Over Average Runs 80
15 Over average Runs 106
20 Over Average Runs 148

IPL Point Table:






Session Tips: Join Telegram Channel Now 

Final Winner: SRH 

Punter Polls: 64% winning chance of CSK and 36% winning chance of SRH

Top Sunrisers Hyderabad Batsman - Shikhar Dhawan at 3.25
Top Sunrisers Hyderabad Bowler - Shakib Al Hasan at 4.00
Top Chennai Super Kings Batsman - MS Dhoni at 6.00

H2H Stats: Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, face 5 matches in which 3 match win by Chennai Super Kings and 2 matches win by Sunrisers Hyderabad. Last Match Details

CSK


SRH


Team Head to Head

Overall: Matches – 7, Chennai Super Kings won – 5, Sunrisers Hyderabad won – 2

Trivia

Chennai Super Kings have hit the most sixes in VIVO IPL 2018 – 105, while Sunrisers Hyderabad batsmen have hit the fewest of all teams – 44.

Approaching batting milestones: MS Dhoni needs 47 runs to 4000 IPL runs and Shane Watson needs 11 runs to 3000 IPL runs.

Dwayne Bravo needs 4 more wickets to surpass Ravichandran Ashwin’s tally of 90 wickets and become the Chennai Super Kings’ highest wicket-taker in the IPL.

Bhuvneshwar Kumar needs 5 more wickets to become the first Sunrisers Hyderabad bowler to take 100 IPL wickets.


Last 5 Match Performance:

Last Match of Chennai Super Kings: LWLWL

They lost to Rajasthan Royals in their last match. They batted first and scored 176 for 4. Their bowlers then failed to defend this score.

Suresh Raina was the top run scorer with 52 off 35 balls. Shane Watson scored 39 off 31 balls. The next highest score was 33 by MS Dhoni.

Shardul Thakur was their best bowler. He took 1 for 22 off 4.0 overs. Dwayne Bravo went for 8.08 an over. Shane Watson took 0 wicket and had an economy rate of 9.0.

Last Match of Sunrisers Hyderabad: WWWWW

They beat Delhi Daredevils in their last match. They bowled well to restrict Delhi Daredevils to 187 for 5. They then chased this score down to win the match.

Shikhar Dhawan was the top run scorer with 92 off 50 balls. Kane Williamson scored 83 off 53 balls. The next highest score was 14 by Alex Hales.

Sandeep Sharma was their best bowler. He took 0 for 24 off 4.0 overs. Rashid Khan also bowled well. He went for 8.75 an over. Shakib Al Hasan took 2 wicket and had an economy rate of 6.75.

CSK vs SRH, Dream 11 Predictions

Dream11 Confirmed Team:- Dhoni(wk), Williamson, raydu, Hales, Pathan, Watson, Shakib, Bhuvneshwer, Sandeep, Sidhartha kaul, Thakur

IPL 2018 Staking Plan:-

First of all, Don't take any debt, Please.

Play only by the amount you can afford to lose.

Don't play  if you are student or housewife or under 18.

Take this IPL as business opportunity for you.

So Here we go:-

1. If you play match, than play all match.
2. If you play session then play session.
3. Play each time by same limit.
4. Don't play at open rate. Wait at least for 20 P increased in rate.

Now here you can We go for final steps:-

1. Divide your whole investment by 10. (Suppose you have 1 lakhs for investment.)
2. If you play only match then per match limit is 10 thousands.
3. If you also play session then your total session limit will be 2 thousand and total match limit is 8 thousands.
4. There are 4 session, So your per session limit will be 2000/4 = 5000.

That's it.

To win more, Just follow these steps:-

1. Always follow 1,2 or max 3 tippers in IPL.
2. Find your best tipper by checking their Facebook, Youtube, telegram, Twitter etc.
3. Don't buy any IPL Package. There are many great free tippers available.
4. Delete all useless tippers number, telegram channel, WhatsApp group etc.
5. Must create Online Ids to avoid any type legal issues, delays, bookies problems.

P.S Must watch IPL match while betting.

Live Streaming of CSK vs SRH T20 Match:
  • Star Sports
  • Sky Sports 
  • Fox Sports 
  • OSN Sports Cricket HD
  • Hotstar
  • Bet365
  • Sky Go
  • OSN Play

Tags: CBTF, Cricketbettingtipsfree, cricket betting tips free

Please share your views about Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, T20 Predictions, and Betting tips.

[ For Daily Cricket Match Predictions and for Cricket Betting Tips Check Homepage }


For Running Details will come at my social media profile, make sure you follow me there:

My Facebook id https://www.facebook.com/nekrajB1

PLEASE DON'T SEND ME REQUEST, I HAVE ALREADY 5000 FRIENDS SO JUST CLICK ON FOLLOW BUTTON.





Suggested Reading :


Keywords:

Who Will Win Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 46th T20 Match Prediction (13th May 2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 46th T20 Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 13th May 2018 Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 46th T20 Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today match between Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, Who will be the winner of Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 46th T20 Cricket 2018, What are the winning chances in Todays 46th T20 Match, What are the winning chances Today 46th T20 Match, Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Match Details Summary, Full Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Score Details For today 46th T20 Match, Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 13th May 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction 46th T20 Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad , Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 13th Today Match Prediction, Today 46th T20 Prediction Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Prediction Today 46th T20 Cricket 2018, 46th T20 Cricket 2018 Prediction, 13th May 2018 46th T20 Match is Between Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 46th T20 Match Result Prediction, Today 46th T20 Match Prediction 13th May 2018, Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Match 13th May 2018 Prediction 46th T20 Cricket 2018, Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Live 46th T20 Match Prediction, Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 46th T20 Match Astrology, Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 46th T20 Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Match Prediction, Chennai Super Kings vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Score Predictor given below