DD vs CSK Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions

This is the 52nd T20 match of IPL 2018 between Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings. Get Free Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match. This game will be played at Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi on 18th May 2018.


Open Online Account with

If you want to contact me for any help:-

Whatsapp +1 6318005284
Email admin@expertfreetips.net
Telegram Username @NekiManager02


Join Telegram Channel Now | Make Me Friends at Facebook | Subscribe at Youtube |Follow At Twitter|

Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings, Dream11 Predictions and Betting Tips


Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings, T20 Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match
Odds (Bhav)-
  • Delhi Daredevils: 2.30
  • Chennai Super Kings: 1.61
IPL 2018 Chasing Score 124, 135, 142, 157, 158, 163 and 183



Defensive Score: 207

Delhi Daredevils probable XI:

Prithvi Shaw, Jason Roy, Shreyas Iyer (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Vijay Shankar, Abhishek Sharma, Harshal Patel, Amit Mishra, Sandeep Lamichhane, Junior Dala, Trent Boult

Chennai Super Kings Probable XI:

Shane Watson, Ambati Rayudu, Suresh Raina, MS Dhoni (c/wk), Sam Billings, Dwayne Bravo, Ravindra Jadeja, David Willey, Harbhajan Singh, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur

Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi Ground Stats:

The average score of last 10 matches Played in which 6 wins by 1st batting and 4 match win by chasing.
Average 20 Over score: 188 Runs

6 Over Average Run 47
10 Over Average Runs 73
15 Over average Runs 121
20 Over Average Runs 188



IPL Point Table:



Session Tips: Join Telegram Channel Now 

Final Winner: CSK will win this match

Punter Polls: 51% winning chance of DD and 49% winning chance of CSK

Top Chennai Super Kings Batsman - Ambati Rayudu at 3.00
Top Delhi Daredevils Bowler - Trent Boult at 3.25
Top Delhi Daredevils Batsman - Rishabh Pant at 3.96

H2H Stats: Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings face 5 matches in which 1 match win by Delhi Daredevils and 4 matches win by Chennai Super Kings Last Match Details

DD



CSK


Team Head to Head

Overall: Matches – 17, Delhi Daredevils won – 5, Chennai Super Kings won – 12

At the Feroz Shah Kotla Ground: Matches – 5, Delhi Daredevils won – 1, Chennai Super Kings won – 4

Trivia

The Chennai Super Kings have hit the most sixes in VIVO IPL 2018; their batsmen have hit a total of 116 matches in 12 matches this season.

Chennai Super Kings have the best overall scoring rate in VIVO IPL 2018 – 9.31.

Delhi Daredevils have the poorest economy rate of all teams in VIVO IPL 2018 – 9.34.

Last 5 Match Performance:

Last Match of Delhi Daredevils: LLLWL

They lost to Royal Challengers Bangalore in their last match. They batted first and scored 181 for 4. Their bowlers then failed to defend this score.

Rishabh Pant was the top run scorer with 61 off 34 balls. Abhishek Sharma scored 46 off 19 balls. The next highest score was 32 by Shreyas Iyer.

Trent Boult was the pick of the bowlers. He took 2 for 40 off 4.0 overs. Sandeep Lamichhane went for 6.25 an over. Amit Mishra took 1 wicket and had an economy rate of 8.25.

Last Match of Chennai Super Kings: WLWLW

They beat Sunrisers Hyderabad in their last match. They bowled well to restrict Sunrisers Hyderabad to 179 for 4. They then chased this score down to win the match.

Ambati Rayudu was the top run scorer with 100 off 62 balls. Shane Watson scored 57 off 35 balls. The next highest score was 20 by MS Dhoni.

Deepak Chahar was the pick of the bowlers. He took 1 for 16 off 4.0 overs. Shardul Thakur went for 8.0 an over. Shane Watson took 0 wicket and had an economy rate of 7.5.

DD vs CSK, Dream 11 Predictions

Dream11 Confirmed

Team 1:


Team 2:



IPL 2018 Staking Plan:-

First of all, Don't take any debt, Please.

Play only by the amount you can afford to lose.

Don't play  if you are student or housewife or under 18.

Take this IPL as business opportunity for you.

So Here we go:-

1. If you play match, than play all match.
2. If you play session then play session.
3. Play each time by same limit.
4. Don't play at open rate. Wait at least for 20 P increased in rate.

Now here you can We go for final steps:-

1. Divide your whole investment by 10. (Suppose you have 1 lakhs for investment.)
2. If you play only match then per match limit is 10 thousands.
3. If you also play session then your total session limit will be 2 thousand and total match limit is 8 thousands.
4. There are 4 session, So your per session limit will be 2000/4 = 5000.

That's it.

To win more, Just follow these steps:-

1. Always follow 1,2 or max 3 tippers in IPL.
2. Find your best tipper by checking their Facebook, Youtube, telegram, Twitter etc.
3. Don't buy any IPL Package. There are many great free tippers available.
4. Delete all useless tippers number, telegram channel, WhatsApp group etc.
5. Must create Online Ids to avoid any type legal issues, delays, bookies problems.

P.S Must watch IPL match while betting.

Live Streaming of DD vs CSK T20 Match:
  • Star Sports
  • Sky Sports 
  • Fox Sports 
  • OSN Sports Cricket HD
  • Hotstar
  • Bet365
  • Sky Go
  • OSN Play

Tags: CBTF, Cricketbettingtipsfree, cricket betting tips free

Please share your views about Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings, T20 Predictions, and Betting tips.

[ For Daily Cricket Match Predictions and for Cricket Betting Tips Check Homepage }


For Running Details will come at my social media profile, make sure you follow me there:

My Facebook id https://www.facebook.com/nekrajB1

PLEASE DON'T SEND ME REQUEST, I HAVE ALREADY 5000 FRIENDS SO JUST CLICK ON FOLLOW BUTTON.





Suggested Reading :


Keywords:

Who Will Win Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings 52nd T20 Match Prediction (18th May 2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings 52nd T20 Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 18th May 2018 Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings 52nd T20 Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today match between Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings, Who will be the winner of Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings 52nd T20 Cricket 2018, What are the winning chances in Todays 52nd T20 Match, What are the winning chances Today 52nd T20 Match, Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings Match Details Summary, Full Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings Score Details For today 52nd T20 Match, Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings 18th May 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction 52nd T20 Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings , Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings 18th Today Match Prediction, Today 52nd T20 Prediction Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings, Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings Prediction Today 52nd T20 Cricket 2018, 52nd T20 Cricket 2018 Prediction, 18th May 2018 52nd T20 Match is Between Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings, Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings 52nd T20 Match Result Prediction, Today 52nd T20 Match Prediction 18th May 2018, Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings Match 18th May 2018 Prediction 52nd T20 Cricket 2018, Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings Live 52nd T20 Match Prediction, Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings 52nd T20 Match Astrology, Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings 52nd T20 Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings Match Prediction, Delhi Daredevils vs Chennai Super Kings Score Predictor given below