DD vs RCB Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions

This is the 45th T20 match of IPL 2018 between Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore. Get Free Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match. This game will be played at Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi on 12th May 2018.


Open Online Account with


If you want to contact me for any help:-

Whatsapp +1 6318005284
Email admin@expertfreetips.net
Telegram Username @nekrajb 


Join Telegram Channel Now | Make Me Friends at Facebook | Subscribe at Youtube |Follow At Twitter|

Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, Dream11 Predictions and Betting Tips


Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, T20 Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match
Odds (Bhav)-
  • Delhi Daredevils: 2.20
  • Royal Challengers Bangalore: 1.66
IPL 2018 Chasing Score 124, 135, 142, 157, 158, 163 and 183

Defensive Score: 207

Delhi Daredevils probable XI:

Prithvi Shaw, Jason Roy, Shreyas Iyer (c), Rishabh Pant (wk), Glenn Maxwell, Vijay Shankar, Harshal Patel, Liam Plunkett, Amit Mishra, Shahbaz Nadeem, Trent Boult

Royal Challengers Bangalore Probable XI:

Manan Vohra, Parthiv Patel (wk), Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers, Moeen Ali, Mandeep Singh, Colin de Grandhomme, Tim Southee, Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal

Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi Ground Stats:

The average score of last 9 matches Played in which 6 wins by 1st batting and 3 match win by chasing.
Average 20 Over score: 195 Runs

6 Over Average Run 47
10 Over Average Runs 67
15 Over average Runs 122
20 Over Average Runs 195

IPL Point Table:






Session Tips: Join Telegram Channel Now 

Final Winner: RCB

Punter Polls: 47% winning chance of DD and 53% winning chance of RCB

Top Royal Challengers Bangalore Batsman - AB de Villiers at 3.10
Top Royal Challengers Bangalore Bowler - Umesh Yadav at 3.50
Top Delhi Daredevils Batsman - Shreyas Iyer at 3.96

H2H Stats: Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, face 5 matches in which 1 match win by Delhi Daredevils and 4 matches win by Royal Challengers Bangalore. Last Match Details

Team Head to Head

Overall: Matches – 20, Delhi Daredevils won – 6, Royal Challengers Bangalore won – 13, No Result – 1

In Delhi: Matches – 7, Delhi Daredevils won – 2, Royal Challengers Bangalore won – 5

Royal Challengers Bangalore have the wood on the Delhi Daredevils, particularly in recent times; RCB have a 12-1 win-loss record against DD in the last 14 matches. RCB have emerged victors on each of their last five visits to the Feroz Shah Kotla Ground.

Trivia

Virat Kohli averages 83.75 in IPL matches at the Feroz Shah Kotla Ground; he has made 4 half-centuries in his last 5 IPL matches at the venue.

DD


RCB

Last 5 Match Performance:

Last Match of Delhi Daredevils: LLWLW

They lost to Sunrisers Hyderabad in their last match. They batted first and scored 163 for 5. Their bowlers then failed to defend this score.

Prithvi Shaw was the top run scorer with 65 off 36 balls. Shreyas Iyer scored 44 off 36 balls. The next highest score was 23 by Vijay Shankar.


Amit Mishra was the pick of the bowlers. He took 2 for 19 off 4.0 overs. Glenn Maxwell also bowled well. He went for 4.0 an over. Liam Plunkett took 1 wicket and had an economy rate of 6.75.

Last Match of Royal Challengers Bangalore: LLWLL

They lost to Sunrisers Hyderabad in their last match. They bowled first and conceeded 146 for 10. They then failed to chase this score down. They reached 141 for 6 in their reply.

Virat Kohli was the top run scorer with 39 off 30 balls. Colin de Grandhomme scored 33 off 29 balls. The next highest score was 21 by Mandeep Singh.

Mohammed Siraj was their best bowler. He took 3 for 25 off 4.0 overs. Moeen Ali went for 6.33 an over. Colin de Grandhomme took 0 wicket and had an economy rate of 8.0.

DD vs RCB, Dream 11 Predictions

Dream11 Confirmed Team:- will update soon

IPL 2018 Staking Plan:-

First of all, Don't take any debt, Please.

Play only by the amount you can afford to lose.

Don't play  if you are student or housewife or under 18.

Take this IPL as business opportunity for you.

So Here we go:-

1. If you play match, than play all match.
2. If you play session then play session.
3. Play each time by same limit.
4. Don't play at open rate. Wait at least for 20 P increased in rate.

Now here you can We go for final steps:-

1. Divide your whole investment by 10. (Suppose you have 1 lakhs for investment.)
2. If you play only match then per match limit is 10 thousands.
3. If you also play session then your total session limit will be 2 thousand and total match limit is 8 thousands.
4. There are 4 session, So your per session limit will be 2000/4 = 5000.

That's it.

To win more, Just follow these steps:-

1. Always follow 1,2 or max 3 tippers in IPL.
2. Find your best tipper by checking their Facebook, Youtube, telegram, Twitter etc.
3. Don't buy any IPL Package. There are many great free tippers available.
4. Delete all useless tippers number, telegram channel, WhatsApp group etc.
5. Must create Online Ids to avoid any type legal issues, delays, bookies problems.

P.S Must watch IPL match while betting.

Live Streaming of DD vs RCB T20 Match:
  • Star Sports
  • Sky Sports 
  • Fox Sports 
  • OSN Sports Cricket HD
  • Hotstar
  • Bet365
  • Sky Go
  • OSN Play

Tags: CBTF, Cricketbettingtipsfree, cricket betting tips free

Please share your views about Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, T20 Predictions, and Betting tips.

[ For Daily Cricket Match Predictions and for Cricket Betting Tips Check Homepage }


For Running Details will come at my social media profile, make sure you follow me there:

My Facebook id https://www.facebook.com/nekrajB1

PLEASE DON'T SEND ME REQUEST, I HAVE ALREADY 5000 FRIENDS SO JUST CLICK ON FOLLOW BUTTON.





Suggested Reading :


Keywords:

Who Will Win Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 45th T20 Match Prediction (12th May 2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 45th T20 Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 12th May 2018 Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 45th T20 Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today match between Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, Who will be the winner of Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 45th T20 Cricket 2018, What are the winning chances in Todays 45th T20 Match, What are the winning chances Today 45th T20 Match, Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Match Details Summary, Full Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Score Details For today 45th T20 Match, Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 12th May 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction 45th T20 Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore , Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 12th Today Match Prediction, Today 45th T20 Prediction Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Prediction Today 45th T20 Cricket 2018, 45th T20 Cricket 2018 Prediction, 12th May 2018 45th T20 Match is Between Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 45th T20 Match Result Prediction, Today 45th T20 Match Prediction 12th May 2018, Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Match 12th May 2018 Prediction 45th T20 Cricket 2018, Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Live 45th T20 Match Prediction, Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 45th T20 Match Astrology, Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 45th T20 Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Match Prediction, Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Score Predictor given below

Featured post

IPL Prediction 2018, Who Will Win IPL 2018 Predictions

Must Read >>

Online Free Cricket Betting Tips in Hindi By CBTF Cricketbettingtipsfree
copyright@2016. Powered by Blogger.