DD vs SRH Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions

This is the 42nd T20 match of IPL 2018 between Delhi Daredevils vs Sunrisers Hyderabad. Get Free Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match. This game will be played at Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi on 10th May 2018.


Open Online Account with
DD vs SRH Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions
DD vs SRH Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions


If you want to contact me for any help:-

Whatsapp +1 6318005284
Email admin@expertfreetips.net
Skype rnand454
Telegram Username @nekrajb 


Join Telegram Channel Now | Make Me Friends at Facebook | Subscribe at Youtube |Follow At Twitter|

Delhi Daredevils vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, Dream11 Predictions and Betting Tips


Delhi Daredevils vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, T20 Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match
Odds (Bhav)-
  • Delhi Daredevils: 2.30
  • Sunrisers Hyderabad: 1.61
IPL 2018 Chasing Score 124, 135, 142, 157, 158, 163 and 183

Defensive Score: 207

Delhi Daredevils probable XI:

1 Prithvi Shaw, 2 Jason Roy/Colin Munro/Glenn Maxwell, 3 Rishabh Pant (wk), 4 Shreyas Iyer (capt), 5 Naman Ojha, 6 Dan Christian, 7 Vijay Shankar, 8 Liam Plunket, 9 Amit Mishra, 10 Avesh Khan, 11 Trent Boult

Sunrisers Hyderabad Probable XI:

1 Shikhar Dhawan, 2 Alex Hales, 3 Kane Williamson (capt), 4 Shakib Al Hasan, 5 Manish Pandey, 6 Yusuf Pathan, 7 Rashid Khan, 8 Wriddhiman Saha (wk), 9 Bhuvneshwar Kumar, 10 Siddarth Kaul, 11 Sandeep Sharma

Feroz Shah Kotla, Delhi Ground Stats:

The average score of last 8 matches Played in which 6 wins by 1st batting and 2 match win by chasing.
Average 20 Over score: 202 Runs

6 Over Average Run 55
10 Over Average Runs 81
15 Over average Runs 132
20 Over Average Runs 202

IPL Point Table:




Session Tips: Join Telegram Channel Now 

Final Winner: The Final winner will be updated after the toss in telegram channel

Punter Polls: 63% winning chance of DD and 37% winning chance of SRH

Top Delhi Daredevils Bowler - Trent Boult at 3.25
Top Delhi Daredevils Batsman - Rishabh Pant at 3.96
Top Sunrisers Hyderabad Bowler - Siddharth Kaul at 4.00

H2H Stats: Delhi Daredevils vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, face 5 matches in which 3 match win by Delhi Daredevils and 2 match win by Sunrisers Hyderabad. Last Match Details

Team Head to Head

Overall: Matches – 11, Delhi Daredevils won – 4, Sunrisers Hyderabad won – 7.

DD


SRH


Last 5 Match Performance:

Last Match of Delhi Daredevils: LWLWL

They beat Rajasthan Royals in their last match. They batted first and scored 196 for 6. They then bowled well to restrict Rajasthan Royals to 146 for 5 to win the match.

Rishabh Pant was the top run scorer with 69 off 29 balls. Shreyas Iyer scored 50 off 35 balls. The next highest score was 47 by Prithvi Shaw.


Trent Boult was the pick of the bowlers. He took 2 for 26 off 3.0 overs. Amit Mishra went for 6.0 an over. Shahbaz Nadeem took 0 wicket and had an economy rate of 13.0.

Last Match of Sunrisers Hyderabad: WWWWW

They beat Rajasthan Royals in their last match. They batted first and scored 151 for 7. They then bowled well to restrict Rajasthan Royals to 140 for 6 to win the match.

Kane Williamson was the top run scorer with 63 off 43 balls. Alex Hales scored 45 off 39 balls. The next highest score was 16 by Manish Pandey.


Basil Thampi was their best bowler. He took 1 for 26 off 2.0 overs. Siddarth Kaul went for 5.75 an over. Sandeep Sharma took 1 wicket and had an economy rate of 3.75.

DD vs SRH, Dream 11 Predictions

Dream11 Confirmed Team:- Rishabh Pant(WK), S Iyer (VC), K Williamson (C), Alex hales, Prithvi Shaw, Y Pathan, Shakib Al Hasan, D Christian, T Boult, R Khan, S Kaul

IPL 2018 Staking Plan:-

First of all, Don't take any debt, Please.

Play only by the amount you can afford to lose.

Don't play  if you are student or housewife or under 18.

Take this IPL as business opportunity for you.

So Here we go:-

1. If you play match, than play all match.
2. If you play session then play session.
3. Play each time by same limit.
4. Don't play at open rate. Wait at least for 20 P increased in rate.

Now here you can We go for final steps:-

1. Divide your whole investment by 10. (Suppose you have 1 lakhs for investment.)
2. If you play only match then per match limit is 10 thousands.
3. If you also play session then your total session limit will be 2 thousand and total match limit is 8 thousands.
4. There are 4 session, So your per session limit will be 2000/4 = 5000.

That's it.

To win more, Just follow these steps:-

1. Always follow 1,2 or max 3 tippers in IPL.
2. Find your best tipper by checking their Facebook, Youtube, telegram, Twitter etc.
3. Don't buy any IPL Package. There are many great free tippers available.
4. Delete all useless tippers number, telegram channel, WhatsApp group etc.
5. Must create Online Ids to avoid any type legal issues, delays, bookies problems.

P.S Must watch IPL match while betting.

Live Streaming of DD vs SRH T20 Match:
  • Star Sports
  • Sky Sports 
  • Fox Sports 
  • OSN Sports Cricket HD
  • Hotstar
  • Bet365
  • Sky Go
  • OSN Play

Tags: CBTF, Cricketbettingtipsfree, cricket betting tips free

Please share your views about Delhi Daredevils vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, T20 Predictions, and Betting tips.

[ For Daily Cricket Match Predictions and for Cricket Betting Tips Check Homepage }


For Running Details will come at my social media profile, make sure you follow me there:

My Facebook id https://www.facebook.com/nekrajB1

PLEASE DON'T SEND ME REQUEST, I HAVE ALREADY 5000 FRIENDS SO JUST CLICK ON FOLLOW BUTTON.





Suggested Reading :


Keywords:

Who Will Win Delhi Daredevils vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 42nd T20 Match Prediction (10th May 2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Delhi Daredevils vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 42nd T20 Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 10th May 2018 Delhi Daredevils vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 42nd T20 Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today match between Delhi Daredevils vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, Who will be the winner of Delhi Daredevils vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 42nd T20 Cricket 2018, What are the winning chances in Todays 42nd T20 Match, What are the winning chances Today 42nd T20 Match, Delhi Daredevils vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Match Details Summary, Full Delhi Daredevils vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Score Details For today 42nd T20 Match, Delhi Daredevils vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 10th May 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction 42nd T20 Delhi Daredevils vs Sunrisers Hyderabad , Delhi Daredevils vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 10th Today Match Prediction, Today 42nd T20 Prediction Delhi Daredevils vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, Delhi Daredevils vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Prediction Today 42nd T20 Cricket 2018, 42nd T20 Cricket 2018 Prediction, 10th May 2018 42nd T20 Match is Between Delhi Daredevils vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, Delhi Daredevils vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 42nd T20 Match Result Prediction, Today 42nd T20 Match Prediction 10th May 2018, Delhi Daredevils vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Match 10th May 2018 Prediction 42nd T20 Cricket 2018, Delhi Daredevils vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Live 42nd T20 Match Prediction, Delhi Daredevils vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 42nd T20 Match Astrology, Delhi Daredevils vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 42nd T20 Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Delhi Daredevils vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Match Prediction, Delhi Daredevils vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Score Predictor given below