KKR vs RR Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions

This is the 49thT20 match of IPL 2018 between Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals. Get Free Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match. This game will be played at Eden Gardens, Kolkata on 15th May 2018.


Open Online Account with
KKR vs RR Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions
KKR vs RR Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions


If you want to contact me for any help:-

Whatsapp +1 6318005284
Email admin@expertfreetips.net
Telegram Username @NekiManager02


Join Telegram Channel Now | Make Me Friends at Facebook | Subscribe at Youtube |Follow At Twitter|

Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals, Dream11 Predictions and Betting Tips


Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals, T20 Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match
Odds (Bhav)-
  • Kolkata Knight Riders: 1.66
  • Rajasthan Royals: 2.20
IPL 2018 Chasing Score 124, 135, 142, 157, 158, 163 and 183

Defensive Score: 207

Kolkata Knight Riders probable XI:

Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Robin Uthappa, Andre Russell, Dinesh Karthik (c/wk), Nitish Rana, Shubman Gill, Javon Searles, Piyush Chawla, Prasidh Krishna/Shivam Mavi, Kuldeep Yadav

Rajasthan Royals Probable XI:

Jos Buttler (wk), D'Arcy Short/Ish Sodhi, Ajinkya Rahane (c), Sanju Samson, Ben Stokes, Stuart Binny, Jofra Archer, Krishnappa Gowtham, Shreyas Gopal, Jaydev Unadkat, Dhawal Kulkarni

Eden Gardens, Kolkata Ground Stats:

The average score of last 12 matches Played in which 6 wins by 1st batting and 6 match win by chasing.
Average 20 Over score: 197 Runs

6 Over Average Run 51
10 Over Average Runs 79
15 Over average Runs 137
20 Over Average Runs 197

IPL Point Table:



Session Tips: Join Telegram Channel Now 

Final Winner: RR

Punter Polls: 68% winning chance of KKR and 32% winning chance of RR

Top Rajasthan Royals Bowler - Joffra Archer at 3.00
Top Rajasthan Royals Batsman - Jos Buttler at 3.10

Top Kolkata Knight Riders Batsman - Chris Lynn at 3.10

H2H Stats: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals, face 5 matches in which 2 match win by Kolkata Knight Riders and 3 matches win by Rajasthan Royals. Last Match Details

KKR



RR




Team Head to Head

Overall: Matches – 16, Kolkata Knight Riders won – 7, Rajasthan Royals won – 9

At the Eden Gardens: Matches – 5, Kolkata Knight Riders won – 4, Rajasthan Royals won – 1

When these two teams at the Sawai Mansingh Stadium in Jaipur earlier this season, the Knight Riders restricted the hosts to 160-8 and then chased down the runs quite convincingly, winning by 7 wickets with 7 balls to spare.

Trivia

KKR has the most productive spin bowling attack in VIVO IPL 2018; their spinners have together picked up a total of 38 wickets.RR’s spinners, on the other hand, have picked up the fewest wickets – 18.

The overall economy rate of the KKR pacers in 10.47 – that’s the poorest economy rate for any team’s pace bowling attack in VIVO IPL 2018.

The average first innings total in VIVO IPL 2018 matches at the Eden Gardens is 182.

Sunil Narine needs 3 more wickets to get to 50 IPL wickets at the Eden Gardens. Only one bowler has taken 50 or more IPL wickets at a particular venue: Lasith Malina at the Wankhede Stadium.

Last 5 Match Performance:

Last Match of Kolkata Knight Riders: WLLWW

They beat Kings XI Punjab in their last match. They batted first and scored 245 for 6. They then bowled well to restrict Kings XI Punjab to 214 for 8 to win the match.

Sunil Narine was the top run scorer with 75 off 36 balls. Dinesh Karthik scored 50 off 23 balls. The next highest score was 31 by Andre Russell.


Piyush Chawla was their best bowler. He took 0 for 16 off 2.0 overs. Prasidh Krishna went for 7.75 an over. Andre Russell took 3 wicket and had an economy rate of 10.25.

Last Match of Rajasthan Royals: WWWLL

They beat Mumbai Indians in their last match. They bowled well to restrict Mumbai Indians to 168 for 6. They then chased this score down to win the match.

Jos Buttler was the top run scorer with 94 off 53 balls. Ajinkya Rahane scored 37 off 36 balls. The next highest score was 26 by Sanju Samson.


Jofra Archer was their best bowler. He took 2 for 16 off 4.0 overs. Jaydev Unadkat went for 9.25 an over. Shreyas Gopal took 0 wicket and had an economy rate of 10.5.

KKR vs RR, Dream 11 Predictions

Dream11 Confirmed Team:- Jos Buttler(VC/WK), R Uthappa, S Samson, A Rahane, N Rana, S Gill, S Narine(C), K Gowtham, J Archer, Kuldeep Yadav, R Chawla

IPL 2018 Staking Plan:-

First of all, Don't take any debt, Please.

Play only by the amount you can afford to lose.

Don't play  if you are student or housewife or under 18.

Take this IPL as business opportunity for you.

So Here we go:-

1. If you play match, than play all match.
2. If you play session then play session.
3. Play each time by same limit.
4. Don't play at open rate. Wait at least for 20 P increased in rate.

Now here you can We go for final steps:-

1. Divide your whole investment by 10. (Suppose you have 1 lakhs for investment.)
2. If you play only match then per match limit is 10 thousands.
3. If you also play session then your total session limit will be 2 thousand and total match limit is 8 thousands.
4. There are 4 session, So your per session limit will be 2000/4 = 5000.

That's it.

To win more, Just follow these steps:-

1. Always follow 1,2 or max 3 tippers in IPL.
2. Find your best tipper by checking their Facebook, Youtube, telegram, Twitter etc.
3. Don't buy any IPL Package. There are many great free tippers available.
4. Delete all useless tippers number, telegram channel, WhatsApp group etc.
5. Must create Online Ids to avoid any type legal issues, delays, bookies problems.

P.S Must watch IPL match while betting.

Live Streaming of KKR vs RR T20 Match:
  • Star Sports
  • Sky Sports 
  • Fox Sports 
  • OSN Sports Cricket HD
  • Hotstar
  • Bet365
  • Sky Go
  • OSN Play

Tags: CBTF, Cricketbettingtipsfree, cricket betting tips free

Please share your views about Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals, T20 Predictions, and Betting tips.

[ For Daily Cricket Match Predictions and for Cricket Betting Tips Check Homepage }


For Running Details will come at my social media profile, make sure you follow me there:

My Facebook id https://www.facebook.com/nekrajB1

PLEASE DON'T SEND ME REQUEST, I HAVE ALREADY 5000 FRIENDS SO JUST CLICK ON FOLLOW BUTTON.





Suggested Reading :


Keywords:

Who Will Win Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals 49th T20 Match Prediction (15th May 2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals 49th T20 Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 15th May 2018 Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals 49th T20 Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today match between Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals, Who will be the winner of Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals 49th T20 Cricket 2018, What are the winning chances in Todays 49th T20 Match, What are the winning chances Today 49th T20 Match, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals Match Details Summary, Full Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals Score Details For today 49th T20 Match, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals 15th May 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction 49th T20 Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals , Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals 15th Today Match Prediction, Today 49th T20 Prediction Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals Prediction Today 49th T20 Cricket 2018, 49th T20 Cricket 2018 Prediction, 15th May 2018 49th T20 Match is Between Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals 49th T20 Match Result Prediction, Today 49th T20 Match Prediction 15th May 2018, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals Match 15th May 2018 Prediction 49th T20 Cricket 2018, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals Live 49th T20 Match Prediction, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals 49th T20 Match Astrology, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals 49th T20 Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals Match Prediction, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals Score Predictor given below