KKR vs RR Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions

This is the Eliminator T20 match of IPL 2018 between Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals. Get Free Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match. This game will be played at Eden Gardens, Kolkata on 23rd May 2018.


Open Online Account with

KKR vs RR Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions
KKR vs RR Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions

If you want to contact me for any help:-

Whatsapp +1 6318005284
Email admin@expertfreetips.net
Telegram Username @NekiManager02


Join Telegram Channel Now | Make Me Friends at Facebook | Subscribe at Youtube |Follow At Twitter|

Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals, Dream11 Predictions and Betting Tips


Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals T20 Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match
Odd (Bhav)-
  • Kolkata Knight Riders: 1.72
  • Rajasthan Royals: 2.10
IPL 2018 Chasing Score 124, 135, 142, 157, 158, 163 and 183

Defensive Score: 207

Kolkata Knight Riders probable XI:

Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Robin Uthappa, Nitish Rana, Dinesh Khartik, Andre Russell, Shubman Gill, Piyush Chawla, Javon Searles, Kuldeep Yadav, Prasidh Krishna

Rajasthan Royals Probable XI:

Ajinkya Rahane, Rahul Tripathi, Sanju Samson, Heinrich Klaasen, Jofra Archer, Krishnappa Gowtham, Stuart Binny, Shreyas Gopal, Ish Sodhi, Jaydev Unadkat, Ben Laughlin

Eden Gardens, Kolkata Ground Stats:

The average score of last 13 matches Played in which 6 wins by 1st batting and 7 match win by chasing.
Average 20 Over score: 170 Runs

6 Over Average Run 60
10 Over Average Runs 86
15 Over average Runs 128
20 Over Average Runs 170




Session Tips: Join Telegram Channel Now 

Final Winner: KKR

Punter Polls: 63% winning chance of KKR and 37% winning chance of RR

Top Kolkata Knight Riders Batsman - Chris Lynn at 3.00
Top Kolkata Knight Riders Bowler - Prasidh Krishna at 3.25
Top Rajasthan Royals Batsman - Ajinkya Rahane at 3.50

H2H Stats: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals face 5 matches in which 3 match win by Kolkata Knight Riders and 2 matches win by Rajasthan Royals Last Match Details

KKR



RR



Team Head to Head

Overall: Matches – 17, Kolkata Knight Riders won – 8, Rajasthan Royals won – 9

At the Eden Gardens: Matches – 6, Kolkata Knight Riders won – 5, Rajasthan Royals won – 1

In VIVO IPL 2018: In Jaipur – KKR won by 7 wickets, In Kolkata – KKR won by 6 wickets.

Trivia

The Kolkata Knight Riders have scored the highest boundary percentage this season; they’ve realised 65.43% of their runs through boundaries. The Rajasthan Royals are at the other extreme of the list; they have the lowest boundary percentage (52.78% runs through boundaries).

The Kolkata Knight Riders have conceded 8 50-plus opening partnerships in their last 10 matches.

The Kolkata Knight Riders have the most productive spin bowling attack in VIVO IPL 2018; their spinners have so far taken a total of 45 wickets. The Rajasthan Royals meanwhile have the most economical spin bowling attack; their spinners have an overall economy rate of 7.45.

The Kolkata Knight Riders have an identical 4-3 win-loss record home and away this season; the Rajasthan Royals have won only 2 of their 7 matches on the road.

Last 5 Match Performance:

Last Match of Kolkata Knight Riders: WWWLL

They beat Sunrisers Hyderabad in their last match. They bowled well to restrict Sunrisers Hyderabad to 172 for 9. They then chased this score down to win the match.

Chris Lynn was the top run scorer with 55 off 43 balls. Robin Uthappa scored 45 off 34 balls. The next highest score was 29 by Sunil Narine.

Sunil Narine was their best bowler. He took 1 for 23 off 4.0 overs. Nitish Rana also bowled well. He went for 5.0 an over. Piyush Chawla took 0 wicket and had an economy rate of 9.5.

Last Match of Rajasthan Royals: WLWWW

They beat Royal Challengers Bangalore in their last match. They batted first and scored 164 for 5. They then bowled well to restrict Royal Challengers Bangalore to 134 for 10 to win the match.

Rahul Tripathi was the top run scorer with 80 off 58 balls. Ajinkya Rahane scored 33 off 31 balls. The next highest score was 32 by Heinrich Klaasen.

Jofra Archer was the pick of the bowlers. He took 0 for 37 off 4.0 overs. Jaydev Unadkat also bowled well. He went for 8.1 an over. Shreyas Gopal took 4 wickets and had an economy rate of 4.0.


KKR vs RR, Dream 11 Predictions

Dream11 Confirmed:



IPL 2018 Staking Plan:-

First of all, Don't take any debt, Please.

Play only by the amount you can afford to lose.

Don't play  if you are student or housewife or under 18.

Take this IPL as business opportunity for you.

So Here we go:-

1. If you play match, than play all match.
2. If you play session then play session.
3. Play each time by same limit.
4. Don't play at open rate. Wait at least for 20 P increased in rate.

Now here you can We go for final steps:-

1. Divide your whole investment by 10. (Suppose you have 1 lakhs for investment.)
2. If you play only match then per match limit is 10 thousands.
3. If you also play session then your total session limit will be 2 thousand and total match limit is 8 thousands.
4. There are 4 session, So your per session limit will be 2000/4 = 5000.

That's it.

To win more, Just follow these steps:-

1. Always follow 1,2 or max 3 tippers in IPL.
2. Find your best tipper by checking their Facebook, Youtube, telegram, Twitter etc.
3. Don't buy any IPL Package. There are many great free tippers available.
4. Delete all useless tippers number, telegram channel, WhatsApp group etc.
5. Must create Online Ids to avoid any type legal issues, delays, bookies problems.

P.S Must watch IPL match while betting.

Live Streaming of KKR vs RR T20 Match:
  • Star Sports
  • Sky Sports 
  • Fox Sports 
  • OSN Sports Cricket HD
  • Hotstar
  • Bet365
  • Sky Go
  • OSN Play

Tags: CBTF, Cricketbettingtipsfree, cricket betting tips free

Please share your views about Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals, T20 Predictions, and Betting tips.

[ For Daily Cricket Match Predictions and for Cricket Betting Tips Check Homepage }


For Running Details will come at my social media profile, make sure you follow me there:

My Facebook id https://www.facebook.com/nekrajB1

PLEASE DON'T SEND ME REQUEST, I HAVE ALREADY 5000 FRIENDS SO JUST CLICK ON FOLLOW BUTTON.





Suggested Reading :


Keywords:

Who Will Win Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals Eliminator T20 Match Prediction (23rd May 2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals Eliminator T20 Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 23rd May 2018 Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals Eliminator T20 Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today match between Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals, Who will be the winner of Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals Eliminator T20 Cricket 2018, What are the winning chances in Todays Eliminator T20 Match, What are the winning chances Today Eliminator T20 Match, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals Match Details Summary, Full Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals Score Details For today Eliminator T20 Match, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals 23rd May 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction Eliminator T20 Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals , Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals 23rd Today Match Prediction, Today Eliminator T20 Prediction Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals Prediction Today Eliminator T20 Cricket 2018, Eliminator T20 Cricket 2018 Prediction, 23rd May 2018 Eliminator T20 Match is Between Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals Eliminator T20 Match Result Prediction, Today Eliminator T20 Match Prediction 23rd May 2018, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals Match 23rd May 2018 Prediction Eliminator T20 Cricket 2018, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals Live Eliminator T20 Match Prediction, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals Eliminator T20 Match Astrology, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals Eliminator T20 Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals Match Prediction, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Rajasthan Royals Score Predictor given below

Featured post

IPL Prediction 2018, Who Will Win IPL 2018 Predictions

Must Read >>

Online Free Cricket Betting Tips in Hindi By CBTF Cricketbettingtipsfree
copyright@2016. Powered by Blogger.