KXIP vs KKR Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions

This is the 44th T20 match of IPL 2018 between Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders. Get Free Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match. This game will be played at Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore on 12th May 2018.


Open Online Account with
KXIP vs KKR Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions
KXIP vs KKR Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions


If you want to contact me for any help:-

Whatsapp +1 6318005284
Email admin@expertfreetips.net
Telegram Username @nekrajb 


Join Telegram Channel Now | Make Me Friends at Facebook | Subscribe at Youtube |Follow At Twitter|

Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders, Dream11 Predictions and Betting Tips


Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders, T20 Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match
Odds (Bhav)-
  • Kings XI Punjab: 2.20
  • Kolkata Knight Riders: 1.66
IPL 2018 Chasing Score 124, 135, 142, 157, 158, 163 and 183

Defensive Score: 207

Kings XI Punjab probable XI:

Lokesh Rahul (wk), Chris Gayle, Akshdeep Nath, Karun Nair, Manoj Tiwary, Marcus Stoinis, Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin (c), Andrew Tye, Mohit Sharma, Mujeeb Ur Rahman

Kolkata Knight Riders Probable XI:

Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Robin Uthappa, Nitish Rana, Dinesh Karthik (c/wk), Andre Russell, Rinku Singh/Shubman Gill, Tom Curran/Mitchell Johnson, Piyush Chawla, Kuldeep Yadav, Shivam Mavi

Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore Ground Stats:

The average score of last 2 matches Played in which 1 wins by 1st batting and 1 win by chasing..
Average 20 Over score: 206 Runs

6 Over Average Run 52
10 Over Average Runs 99
15 Over average Runs 153
20 Over Average Runs 206

IPL Point Table:






Session Tips: Join Telegram Channel Now 

Final Winner: KXIP

Punter Polls: 53% winning chance of KXIP and 47% winning chance of KKR

Top Kings XI Punjab Batsman - KL Rahul at 3.00
Top Kings XI Punjab Bowler - Mujeeb ur Rahman at 3.50
Top Kolkata Knight Riders Batsman - Robin Uthappa at 3.96

H2H Stats: Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders, face 5 matches in which 2 match win by Kings XI Punjab and 3 matches win by Kolkata Knight Riders. Last Match Details

Team Head to Head

Overall: Matches – 22, Kings XI Punjab won – 8, Kolkata Knight Riders won – 14

When these two teams met in Kolkata earlier this season, KXIP walked away with the two points after they got the better of the Knight Riders in a rain-affected encounter. Given a revised target of 125 in 13 overs, KXIP were powered to a 9-wicket win by a 116-run opening partnership between Chris Gayle and KL Rahul.

Trivia

All 7 IPL matches played in Indore have been won by the team chasing. So far this season, teams have chased down 175 & 153, winning both matches quite convincingly.

KKR’s results this season:

At Home: Won, Lost, Won, Lost, Won, Lost
Away: Lost, Won, Lost, Won, Lost
Kings XI Punjab have the highest average opening partnership this season – 50.70. Their opponents KKR have the lowest average opening partnership this season – 17.00.

KXIP




KKR




Last 5 Match Performance:

Last Match of Kings XI Punjab: LWLLW

They lost to Rajasthan Royals in their last match. They bowled first and conceeded 158 for 8. They then failed to chase this score down. They reached 143 for 7 in their reply.

Lokesh Rahul was the top run scorer with 95 off 70 balls. Marcus Stoinis scored 11 off 16 balls. The next highest score was 9 by Akshdeep Nath.

Mujeeb Ur Rahman was their best bowler. He took 2 for 21 off 4.0 overs. Mohit Sharma also bowled well. He went for 9.66 an over. Marcus Stoinis took 1 wicket and had an economy rate of 7.5.

Last Match of Kolkata Knight Riders: LLWWL

They lost to Mumbai Indians in their last match. They bowled first and conceeded 181 for 4. They then failed to chase this score down. They reached 168 for 6 in their reply.

Robin Uthappa was the top run scorer with 54 off 35 balls. Dinesh Karthik scored 36 off 26 balls. The next highest score was 31 by Nitish Rana.

Andre Russell was their best bowler. He took 2 for 12 off 2.0 overs. Kuldeep Yadav went for 8.5 an over. Sunil Narine took 2 wicket and had an economy rate of 8.75.

KXIP vs KKR, Dream 11 Predictions

Dream11 Confirmed Team:- L Rahul (WK/VC), C Gayle, R Uthappa, M Agarwal, S Gill, Sunil Narine(C), Andre Russell, R Ashwin, M Zadran, K Yadav, P Chawala

IPL 2018 Staking Plan:-

First of all, Don't take any debt, Please.

Play only by the amount you can afford to lose.

Don't play  if you are student or housewife or under 18.

Take this IPL as business opportunity for you.

So Here we go:-

1. If you play match, than play all match.
2. If you play session then play session.
3. Play each time by same limit.
4. Don't play at open rate. Wait at least for 20 P increased in rate.

Now here you can We go for final steps:-

1. Divide your whole investment by 10. (Suppose you have 1 lakhs for investment.)
2. If you play only match then per match limit is 10 thousands.
3. If you also play session then your total session limit will be 2 thousand and total match limit is 8 thousands.
4. There are 4 session, So your per session limit will be 2000/4 = 5000.

That's it.

To win more, Just follow these steps:-

1. Always follow 1,2 or max 3 tippers in IPL.
2. Find your best tipper by checking their Facebook, Youtube, telegram, Twitter etc.
3. Don't buy any IPL Package. There are many great free tippers available.
4. Delete all useless tippers number, telegram channel, WhatsApp group etc.
5. Must create Online Ids to avoid any type legal issues, delays, bookies problems.

P.S Must watch IPL match while betting.

Live Streaming of KXIP vs KKR T20 Match:
  • Star Sports
  • Sky Sports 
  • Fox Sports 
  • OSN Sports Cricket HD
  • Hotstar
  • Bet365
  • Sky Go
  • OSN Play

Tags: CBTF, Cricketbettingtipsfree, cricket betting tips free

Please share your views about Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders, T20 Predictions, and Betting tips.

[ For Daily Cricket Match Predictions and for Cricket Betting Tips Check Homepage }


For Running Details will come at my social media profile, make sure you follow me there:

My Facebook id https://www.facebook.com/nekrajB1

PLEASE DON'T SEND ME REQUEST, I HAVE ALREADY 5000 FRIENDS SO JUST CLICK ON FOLLOW BUTTON.





Suggested Reading :


Keywords:

Who Will Win Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders 44th T20 Match Prediction (12th May 2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders 44th T20 Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 12th May 2018 Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders 44th T20 Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today match between Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders, Who will be the winner of Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders 44th T20 Cricket 2018, What are the winning chances in Todays 44th T20 Match, What are the winning chances Today 44th T20 Match, Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders Match Details Summary, Full Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders Score Details For today 44th T20 Match, Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders 12th May 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction 44th T20 Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders , Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders 12th Today Match Prediction, Today 44th T20 Prediction Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders, Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders Prediction Today 44th T20 Cricket 2018, 44th T20 Cricket 2018 Prediction, 12th May 2018 44th T20 Match is Between Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders, Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders 44th T20 Match Result Prediction, Today 44th T20 Match Prediction 12th May 2018, Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders Match 12th May 2018 Prediction 44th T20 Cricket 2018, Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders Live 44th T20 Match Prediction, Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders 44th T20 Match Astrology, Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders 44th T20 Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders Match Prediction, Kings XI Punjab vs Kolkata Knight Riders Score Predictor given below

Featured post

IPL Prediction 2018, Who Will Win IPL 2018 Predictions

Must Read >>

Online Free Cricket Betting Tips in Hindi By CBTF Cricketbettingtipsfree
copyright@2016. Powered by Blogger.