KXIP vs RCB Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions

This is the 48th T20 match of IPL 2018 between Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore. Get Free Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match. This game will be played at Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore on 14th May 2018.


Open Online Account with
KXIP vs RCB Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions
KXIP vs RCB Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions


If you want to contact me for any help:-

Whatsapp +1 6318005284
Email admin@expertfreetips.net
Telegram Username @NekiManager02


Join Telegram Channel Now | Make Me Friends at Facebook | Subscribe at Youtube |Follow At Twitter|

Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, Dream11 Predictions and Betting Tips


Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, T20 Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match
Odds (Bhav)-
  • Kings XI Punjab: 2.00
  • Royal Challengers Bangalore: 1.80
IPL 2018 Chasing Score 124, 135, 142, 157, 158, 163 and 183

Defensive Score: 207

Kings XI Punjab probable XI:

Chris Gayle, Lokesh Rahul (wk), Mayank Agarwal, Aaron Finch, Karun Nair, Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin (c), Andrew Tye, Mohit Sharma, Barinder Sran, Mujeeb Ur Rahman

Royal Challengers Bangalore Probable XI:

Parthiv Patel (wk), Moeen Ali, Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers, Mandeep Singh, Sarfaraz Khan, Colin de Grandhomme, Tim Southee, Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal

Holkar Cricket Stadium, Indore Ground Stats:

The average score of last 3 matches Played in which 2 wins by 1st batting and 1 win by chasing..
Average 20 Over score: 226 Runs

6 Over Average Run 56
10 Over Average Runs 103
15 Over average Runs 161
20 Over Average Runs 226

IPL Point Table:



Session Tips: Join Telegram Channel Now 

Final Winner: will update soon

Punter Polls: 51% winning chance of KXIP and 49% winning chance of RCB

H2H Stats: Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, face 5 matches in which 2 match win by Kings XI Punjab and 3 matches win by Royal Challengers Bangalore. Last Match Details

KXIP


RCB



Team Head to Head

Overall: Matches – 21, Kings XI Punjab won – 12, Royal Challengers Bangalore won – 9

When these two teams met earlier this season, Royal Challengers got the better of Kings XI, winning by 4 wickets in Bengaluru. AB de Villiers powered RCB’s pursuit of 156 with a 40-ball 57; he was well-supported by Quinton de Kock, who made 45 at the top of the batting line-up.

Trivia

Kings XI Punjab have had 12 partnerships of 50 or more this season; KL Rahul has been involved in 10 of them.

Andrew Tye has had a lot of success in the death overs; he has picked up 12 wickets while bowling in the last five overs, and has an economy rate of 8.05 in that period.

A total of 60 sixes and 88 fours have been hit in the three VIVO IPL 2018 matches played in Indore. Overall, 63.8% of the runs scored in the three matches have been through boundaries.

Last 5 Match Performance:

Last Match of Kings XI Punjab: LLWLL

They lost to Rajasthan Royals in their last match. They bowled first and conceded 158 for 8. They then failed to chase this score down. They reached 143 for 7 in their reply.

Lokesh Rahul was the top run scorer with 95 off 70 balls. Marcus Stoinis scored 11 off 16 balls. The next highest score was 9 by Akshdeep Nath.

Mujeeb Ur Rahman was the pick of the bowlers. He took 2 for 21 off 4.0 overs. Mohit Sharma also bowled well. He went for 9.66 an over. Marcus Stoinis took 1 wicket and had an economy rate of 7.5.

Last Match of Royal Challengers Bangalore: WLLWL

They lost to Sunrisers Hyderabad in their last match. They bowled first and conceded 146 for 10. They then failed to chase this score down. They reached 141 for 6 in their reply.

Virat Kohli was the top run scorer with 39 off 30 balls. Colin de Grandhomme scored 33 off 29 balls. The next highest score was 21 by Mandeep Singh.

Mohammed Siraj was their best bowler. He took 3 for 25 off 4.0 overs. Moeen Ali also bowled well. He went for 6.33 an over. Colin de Grandhomme took 0 wicket and had an economy rate of 8.0.

KXIP vs RCB, Dream 11 Predictions

Dream11 Confirmed Team:- Will update soon

IPL 2018 Staking Plan:-

First of all, Don't take any debt, Please.

Play only by the amount you can afford to lose.

Don't play  if you are student or housewife or under 18.

Take this IPL as business opportunity for you.

So Here we go:-

1. If you play match, than play all match.
2. If you play session then play session.
3. Play each time by same limit.
4. Don't play at open rate. Wait at least for 20 P increased in rate.

Now here you can We go for final steps:-

1. Divide your whole investment by 10. (Suppose you have 1 lakhs for investment.)
2. If you play only match then per match limit is 10 thousands.
3. If you also play session then your total session limit will be 2 thousand and total match limit is 8 thousands.
4. There are 4 session, So your per session limit will be 2000/4 = 5000.

That's it.

To win more, Just follow these steps:-

1. Always follow 1,2 or max 3 tippers in IPL.
2. Find your best tipper by checking their Facebook, Youtube, telegram, Twitter etc.
3. Don't buy any IPL Package. There are many great free tippers available.
4. Delete all useless tippers number, telegram channel, WhatsApp group etc.
5. Must create Online Ids to avoid any type legal issues, delays, bookies problems.

P.S Must watch IPL match while betting.

Live Streaming of KXIP vs RCB T20 Match:
  • Star Sports
  • Sky Sports 
  • Fox Sports 
  • OSN Sports Cricket HD
  • Hotstar
  • Bet365
  • Sky Go
  • OSN Play

Tags: CBTF, Cricketbettingtipsfree, cricket betting tips free

Please share your views about Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, T20 Predictions, and Betting tips.

[ For Daily Cricket Match Predictions and for Cricket Betting Tips Check Homepage }


For Running Details will come at my social media profile, make sure you follow me there:

My Facebook id https://www.facebook.com/nekrajB1

PLEASE DON'T SEND ME REQUEST, I HAVE ALREADY 5000 FRIENDS SO JUST CLICK ON FOLLOW BUTTON.





Suggested Reading :


Keywords:

Who Will Win Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 48th T20 Match Prediction (14th May 2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 48th T20 Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 14th May 2018 Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 48th T20 Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today match between Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, Who will be the winner of Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 48th T20 Cricket 2018, What are the winning chances in Todays 48th T20 Match, What are the winning chances Today 48th T20 Match, Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Match Details Summary, Full Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Score Details For today 48th T20 Match, Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 14th May 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction 48th T20 Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore , Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 14th Today Match Prediction, Today 48th T20 Prediction Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Prediction Today 48th T20 Cricket 2018, 48th T20 Cricket 2018 Prediction, 14th May 2018 48th T20 Match is Between Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 48th T20 Match Result Prediction, Today 48th T20 Match Prediction 14th May 2018, Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Match 14th May 2018 Prediction 48th T20 Cricket 2018, Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Live 48th T20 Match Prediction, Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 48th T20 Match Astrology, Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 48th T20 Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Match Prediction, Kings XI Punjab vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Score Predictor given below

Featured post

IPL Prediction 2018, Who Will Win IPL 2018 Predictions

Must Read >>

Online Free Cricket Betting Tips in Hindi By CBTF Cricketbettingtipsfree
copyright@2016. Powered by Blogger.