MI vs KXIP Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions

This is the 50th T20 match of IPL 2018 between Mumbai Indians vs Kings XI Punjab. Get Free Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match. This game will be played at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai on 16th May 2018.


Open Online Account with


If you want to contact me for any help:-

Whatsapp +1 6318005284
Email admin@expertfreetips.net
Telegram Username @NekiManager02


Join Telegram Channel Now | Make Me Friends at Facebook | Subscribe at Youtube |Follow At Twitter|

Mumbai Indians vs Kings XI Punjab, Dream11 Predictions and Betting Tips

MI vs KXIP Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions
MI vs KXIP Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions
Mumbai Indians vs Kings XI Punjab, T20 Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match
Odds (Bhav)-
  • Mumbai Indians: 1.66
  • Kings XI Punjab: 2.20
IPL 2018 Chasing Score 124, 135, 142, 157, 158, 163 and 183

Defensive Score: 207

Mumbai Indians probable XI:

Suryakumar Yadav, Evin Lewis, Rohit Sharma (c), Ishan Kishan (wk), Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Ben Cutting, Jean-Paul Duminy, Mitchell McClenaghan, Mayank Markande, Jasprit Bumrah

Kings XI Punjab Probable XI:

Lokesh Rahul (wk), Chris Gayle, Karun Nair, Aaron Finch, Marcus Stoinis/Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Mayank Agarwal, Axar Patel, Ravichandran Ashwin (c), Andrew Tye, Mohit Sharma, Ankit Rajpoot

Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai Ground Stats:

The average score of last 11 matches Played in which 3 wins by 1st batting and 8 match win by chasing.
Average 20 Over score: 191 Runs

6 Over Average Run 56
10 Over Average Runs 91
15 Over average Runs 130
20 Over Average Runs 191

IPL Point Table:



Session Tips: Join Telegram Channel Now 

Final Winner: will update after toss on telegram channel 

Punter Polls: 67% winning chance of MI and 33% winning chance of KXIP

Top Kings XI Punjab Batsman - Chris Gayle at 2.80
Top Mumbai Indians Batsman - Suryakumar Yadav at 3.25
Top Mumbai Indians Bowler - Hardik Pandya at 3.50

H2H Stats: Mumbai Indians vs Kings XI Punjab, face 5 matches in which 3 match win by Mumbai Indians and 2 matches win by Kings XI Punjab. Last Match Details

MI




KXIP

Team Head to Head

Overall: Matches – 21, Mumbai Indians won – 11, Kings XI Punjab won – 10

At the Wankhede Stadium: Matches – 7, Mumbai Indians won – 3, Kings XI Punjab won – 4

Trivia

Mumbai Indians’ runs per wicket lost in the first six matches was 23.17; the corresponding number in the next six matches is 36.48.

Kings XI Punjab’s runs per wicket lost in the first six matches was 29.73; the corresponding number in the next six matches is 19.84.

Last 5 Match Performance:

Last Match of Mumbai Indians: LWWWL

They lost to Rajasthan Royals in their last match. They batted first and scored 168 for 6. Their bowlers then failed to defend this score.

Evin Lewis was the top run scorer with 60 off 42 balls. Suryakumar Yadav scored 38 off 31 balls. The next highest score was 36 by Hardik Pandya.

Krunal Pandya was their best bowler. He took 0 for 24 off 4.0 overs. Mitchell McClenaghan went for 7.0 an over. Jasprit Bumrah took 1 wicket and had an economy rate of 11.33.

Last Match of Kings XI Punjab: LLLLWL

They lost to Royal Challengers Bangalore in their last match. They batted first and scored 88 for 10. Their bowlers then failed to defend this score.

Aaron Finch was the top run scorer with 26 off 23 balls. Lokesh Rahul scored 21 off 15 balls. The next highest score was 18 by Chris Gayle.

Marcus Stoinis was their best bowler. He took 0 for 12 off 1.0 overs. Mohit Sharma also bowled well. He went for 15.0 an over. Ankit Rajpoot took 0 wicket and had an economy rate of 18.0.

MI vs KXIP, Dream 11 Predictions

Dream11 Confirmed Team:- K.Rahul (VC), Rohit, Gayle, Agrwal, Nair, Ashwin, Patel, Hardik (C), Macclaghan, Markande, Mujeeb Ur Zadran

IPL 2018 Staking Plan:-

First of all, Don't take any debt, Please.

Play only by the amount you can afford to lose.

Don't play  if you are student or housewife or under 18.

Take this IPL as business opportunity for you.

So Here we go:-

1. If you play match, than play all match.
2. If you play session then play session.
3. Play each time by same limit.
4. Don't play at open rate. Wait at least for 20 P increased in rate.

Now here you can We go for final steps:-

1. Divide your whole investment by 10. (Suppose you have 1 lakhs for investment.)
2. If you play only match then per match limit is 10 thousands.
3. If you also play session then your total session limit will be 2 thousand and total match limit is 8 thousands.
4. There are 4 session, So your per session limit will be 2000/4 = 5000.

That's it.

To win more, Just follow these steps:-

1. Always follow 1,2 or max 3 tippers in IPL.
2. Find your best tipper by checking their Facebook, Youtube, telegram, Twitter etc.
3. Don't buy any IPL Package. There are many great free tippers available.
4. Delete all useless tippers number, telegram channel, WhatsApp group etc.
5. Must create Online Ids to avoid any type legal issues, delays, bookies problems.

P.S Must watch IPL match while betting.

Live Streaming of MI vs KXIP T20 Match:
  • Star Sports
  • Sky Sports 
  • Fox Sports 
  • OSN Sports Cricket HD
  • Hotstar
  • Bet365
  • Sky Go
  • OSN Play

Tags: CBTF, Cricketbettingtipsfree, cricket betting tips free

Please share your views about Mumbai Indians vs Kings XI Punjab, T20 Predictions, and Betting tips.

[ For Daily Cricket Match Predictions and for Cricket Betting Tips Check Homepage }


For Running Details will come at my social media profile, make sure you follow me there:

My Facebook id https://www.facebook.com/nekrajB1

PLEASE DON'T SEND ME REQUEST, I HAVE ALREADY 5000 FRIENDS SO JUST CLICK ON FOLLOW BUTTON.





Suggested Reading :


Keywords:

Who Will Win Kolkata Mumbai Indians vs Kings XI Punjab 50th T20 Match Prediction (16th May 2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Kolkata Mumbai Indians vs Kings XI Punjab 50th T20 Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 16th May 2018 Kolkata Mumbai Indians vs Kings XI Punjab 50th T20 Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today match between Kolkata Mumbai Indians vs Kings XI Punjab, Who will be the winner of Kolkata Mumbai Indians vs Kings XI Punjab 50th T20 Cricket 2018, What are the winning chances in Todays 50th T20 Match, What are the winning chances Today 50th T20 Match, Kolkata Mumbai Indians vs Kings XI Punjab Match Details Summary, Full Kolkata Mumbai Indians vs Kings XI Punjab Score Details For today 50th T20 Match, Kolkata Mumbai Indians vs Kings XI Punjab 16th May 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction 50th T20 Kolkata Mumbai Indians vs Kings XI Punjab , Kolkata Mumbai Indians vs Kings XI Punjab 16th Today Match Prediction, Today 50th T20 Prediction Kolkata Mumbai Indians vs Kings XI Punjab, Kolkata Mumbai Indians vs Kings XI Punjab Prediction Today 50th T20 Cricket 2018, 50th T20 Cricket 2018 Prediction, 16th May 2018 50th T20 Match is Between Kolkata Mumbai Indians vs Kings XI Punjab, Kolkata Mumbai Indians vs Kings XI Punjab 50th T20 Match Result Prediction, Today 50th T20 Match Prediction 16th May 2018, Kolkata Mumbai Indians vs Kings XI Punjab Match 16th May 2018 Prediction 50th T20 Cricket 2018, Kolkata Mumbai Indians vs Kings XI Punjab Live 50th T20 Match Prediction, Kolkata Mumbai Indians vs Kings XI Punjab 50th T20 Match Astrology, Kolkata Mumbai Indians vs Kings XI Punjab 50th T20 Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Kolkata Mumbai Indians vs Kings XI Punjab Match Prediction, Kolkata Mumbai Indians vs Kings XI Punjab Score Predictor given below