MI vs RR Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions

This is the 47th T20 match of IPL 2018 between Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals. Get Free Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match. This game will be played at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai on 13th May 2018.


Open Online Account with


If you want to contact me for any help:-

Whatsapp +1 6318005284
Email admin@expertfreetips.net
Telegram Username @nekrajb 


Join Telegram Channel Now | Make Me Friends at Facebook | Subscribe at Youtube |Follow At Twitter|

Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals, Dream11 Predictions and Betting Tips




Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals, T20 Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match
Odds (Bhav)-
  • Mumbai Indians: 1.61
  • Rajasthan Royals: 2.30
IPL 2018 Chasing Score 124, 135, 142, 157, 158, 163 and 183

Defensive Score: 207

Mumbai Indians probable XI:

Suryakumar Yadav, Evin Lewis, Rohit Sharma (c), Ishan Kishan (wk), Hardik Pandya, Ben Cutting, Krunal Pandya, Jean-Paul Duminy, Mitchell McClenaghan, Mayank Markande, Jasprit Bumrah

Rajasthan Royals Probable XI:

Jos Buttler (wk), Ben Stokes, Ajinkya Rahane (c), Sanju Samson, Prashant Chopra, Stuart Binny, Krishnappa Gowtham, Jofra Archer, Ankit Sharma, Jaydev Unadkat, Ish Sodhi



Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai Ground Stats:

The average score of last 10 matches Played in which 3 wins by 1st batting and 7 match win by chasing.
Average 20 Over score: 191 Runs

6 Over Average Run 60
10 Over Average Runs 95
15 Over average Runs 137
20 Over Average Runs 191

IPL Point Table:






Session Tips: Join Telegram Channel Now 

Final Winner: RR

Punter Polls: 75% winning chance of MI and 25% winning chance of RR

Top Mumbai Indians Batsman - Evin Lewis at 3.50
Top Rajasthan Royals Betting - Sanju Samson at 3.96
Top Mumbai Indians Bowler - Hardik Pandya at 4.50

H2H Stats: Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals, face 5 matches in which 3 match win by Mumbai Indians and 2 matches win by Rajasthan Royals. Last Match Details

MI

RR


Team Head to Head

Overall: Matches – 17, Mumbai Indians won – 10, Rajasthan Royals won – 7

At the Wankhede Stadium: Matches – 5, Mumbai Indians won – 4, Rajasthan Royals won – 1

Trivia

The Rajasthan Royals have a 1-4 win-loss record on the road this season.

Since his promotion to open the innings, Jos Buttler has contributed 46.6% of the Rajasthan Royals’ runs.

The Rajasthan Royals captain Ajinkya Rahane has the poorest record at the coin toss this season; he has won the toss only thrice in 11 matches.

Last 5 Match Performance:

Last Match of Mumbai Indians: WWWLW

They beat Kolkata Knight Riders in their last match. They batted first and scored 210 for 6. They then bowled well to restrict Kolkata Knight Riders to 108 for 10 to win the match.

Ishan Kishan was the top run scorer with 62 off 21 balls. Rohit Sharma scored 36 off 31 balls. The next highest score was 36 by Suryakumar Yadav.

Jasprit Bumrah was the pick of the bowlers. He took 1 for 17 off 3.0 overs. Ben Cutting went for 6.0 an over. Hardik Pandya took 2 wicket and had an economy rate of 5.33.

Last Match of Rajasthan Royals: WWLLL

They beat Chennai Super Kings in their last match. They bowled well to restrict Chennai Super Kings to 176 for 4. They then chased this score down to win the match.

Jos Buttler was the top run scorer with 95 off 60 balls. Stuart Binny scored 22 off 17 balls. The next highest score was 21 by Sanju Samson.

Ish Sodhi was their best bowler. He took 1 for 29 off 4.0 overs. Jaydev Unadkat also bowled well. He went for 8.5 an over. Ankit Sharma took 0 wicket and had an economy rate of 11.0.

MI vs RR, Dream 11 Predictions

Dream11 Confirmed Team:- Buttler (WK, VC), Rohit, Samson, SK Yadav, K.Pandya, H.Pandya (C), K. Gowtham, Jofra ARchar, I. Shodi, Mayank Markende, J. Unadkat

IPL 2018 Staking Plan:-

First of all, Don't take any debt, Please.

Play only by the amount you can afford to lose.

Don't play  if you are student or housewife or under 18.

Take this IPL as business opportunity for you.

So Here we go:-

1. If you play match, than play all match.
2. If you play session then play session.
3. Play each time by same limit.
4. Don't play at open rate. Wait at least for 20 P increased in rate.

Now here you can We go for final steps:-

1. Divide your whole investment by 10. (Suppose you have 1 lakhs for investment.)
2. If you play only match then per match limit is 10 thousands.
3. If you also play session then your total session limit will be 2 thousand and total match limit is 8 thousands.
4. There are 4 session, So your per session limit will be 2000/4 = 5000.

That's it.

To win more, Just follow these steps:-

1. Always follow 1,2 or max 3 tippers in IPL.
2. Find your best tipper by checking their Facebook, Youtube, telegram, Twitter etc.
3. Don't buy any IPL Package. There are many great free tippers available.
4. Delete all useless tippers number, telegram channel, WhatsApp group etc.
5. Must create Online Ids to avoid any type legal issues, delays, bookies problems.

P.S Must watch IPL match while betting.

Live Streaming of MI vs RR T20 Match:
  • Star Sports
  • Sky Sports 
  • Fox Sports 
  • OSN Sports Cricket HD
  • Hotstar
  • Bet365
  • Sky Go
  • OSN Play

Tags: CBTF, Cricketbettingtipsfree, cricket betting tips free

Please share your views about Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals, T20 Predictions, and Betting tips.

[ For Daily Cricket Match Predictions and for Cricket Betting Tips Check Homepage }


For Running Details will come at my social media profile, make sure you follow me there:

My Facebook id https://www.facebook.com/nekrajB1

PLEASE DON'T SEND ME REQUEST, I HAVE ALREADY 5000 FRIENDS SO JUST CLICK ON FOLLOW BUTTON.





Suggested Reading :


Keywords:

Who Will Win Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals 47th T20 Match Prediction (13th May 2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals 47th T20 Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 13th May 2018 Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals 47th T20 Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today match between Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals, Who will be the winner of Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals 47th T20 Cricket 2018, What are the winning chances in Todays 47th T20 Match, What are the winning chances Today 47th T20 Match, Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals Match Details Summary, Full Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals Score Details For today 47th T20 Match, Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals 13th May 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction 47th T20 Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals , Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals 13th Today Match Prediction, Today 47th T20 Prediction Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals, Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals Prediction Today 47th T20 Cricket 2018, 47th T20 Cricket 2018 Prediction, 13th May 2018 47th T20 Match is Between Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals, Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals 47th T20 Match Result Prediction, Today 47th T20 Match Prediction 13th May 2018, Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals Match 13th May 2018 Prediction 47th T20 Cricket 2018, Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals Live 47th T20 Match Prediction, Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals 47th T20 Match Astrology, Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals 47th T20 Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals Match Prediction, Mumbai Indians vs Rajasthan Royals Score Predictor given below

Featured post

IPL Prediction 2018, Who Will Win IPL 2018 Predictions

Must Read >>

Online Free Cricket Betting Tips in Hindi By CBTF Cricketbettingtipsfree
copyright@2016. Powered by Blogger.