RCB vs SRH Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions

This is the 51st T20 match of IPL 2018 between Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad. Get Free Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match. This game will be played at M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru on 17th May 2018.


Open Online Account with

If you want to contact me for any help:-

Whatsapp +1 6318005284
Email admin@expertfreetips.net
Telegram Username @NekiManager02


Join Telegram Channel Now | Make Me Friends at Facebook | Subscribe at Youtube |Follow At Twitter|

Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, Dream11 Predictions and Betting Tips

RCB vs SRH Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions
RCB vs SRH Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions

Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, T20 Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match
Odds (Bhav)-
  • Royal Challengers Bangalore: 1.66
  • Sunrisers Hyderabad: 2.20
IPL 2018 Chasing Score 124, 135, 142, 157, 158, 163 and 183

Defensive Score: 207

Royal Challengers Bangalore probable XI:

Parthiv Patel (wk), Moeen Ali, Virat Kohli (c), AB de Villiers, Mandeep Singh, Sarfaraz Khan, Colin de Grandhomme, Tim Southee, Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal

Sunrisers Hyderabad Probable XI:

Shikhar Dhawan, Alex Hales, Kane Williamson (c), Manish Pandey, Deepak Hooda/Yusuf Pathan, Shakib Al Hasan, Shreevats Goswami/ Wriddhiman Saha (wk), Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Siddarth Kaul, Sandeep Sharma



M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru Ground Stats:

The average score of last 10 matches Played in which 2 wins by 1st batting and 8 match win by chasing.
Average 20 Over score: 177 Runs

6 Over Average Run 43
10 Over Average Runs 76
15 Over average Runs 113
20 Over Average Runs 177

IPL Point Table:




Session Tips: Join Telegram Channel Now 

Final Winner: Will update after toss

Punter Polls: 70% winning chance of RCB and 30% winning chance of SRH

Top Royal Challengers Bangalore Batsman - AB De Villiers
Top Sunrisers Hyderabad Batsman - Kane Williamson
Top Royal Challengers Bangalore Bowler - Umesh Yadav

H2H Stats: Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, face 5 matches in which 1 match win by Royal Challengers Bangalore and 4 matches win by Sunrisers Hyderabad. Last Match Details

RCB


SRH

Head to Head

Overall: Matches - 11, Royal Challengers Bangalore won - 4, Sunrisers Hyderabad won - 7

Trivia

Sunrisers Hyderabad has predominantly employed a 5-man bowling attack. In 7 of their 12 matches, they've used only 5 bowlers in the match.

The average first innings total in VIVO IPL 2018 matches in Bengaluru is 182.

RCB have a 1-4 win-loss record batting first in VIVO IPL 2018; the corresponding number for SRH is 4-1.

Sandeep Sharma has an outstanding record in IPL matches against RCB; he has taken 17 wickets in 10 matches and has an average of 16.65. The last time he visited the M Chinnaswamy Stadium for an IPL match, he rocked the RCB batting line-up, becoming the first bowler to dismiss Chris Gayle, Virat Kohli and AB de Villiers in a particular match.

Last 5 Match Performance:

Last Match of Royal Challengers Bangalore: WWLLW

They beat Kings XI Punjab in their last match. They bowled well to restrict Kings XI Punjab to 88 for 10. They then chased this score down to win the match.

Virat Kohli was the top run scorer with 48 off 28 balls. Parthiv Patel scored 40 off 22 balls.

Yuzvendra Chahal was the pick of the bowlers. He took 1 for 6 off 2.0 overs. Colin de Grandhomme also bowled well. He went for 4.0 an over. Mohammed Siraj took 1 wicket and had an economy rate of 5.66.

Last Match of Sunrisers Hyderabad: LWWWW

They lost to Chennai Super Kings in their last match. They batted first and scored 179 for 4. Their bowlers then failed to defend this score.

Shikhar Dhawan was the top run scorer with 79 off 49 balls. Kane Williamson scored 51 off 39 balls. The next highest score was 21 by Deepak Hooda.

Rashid Khan was their best bowler. He took 0 for 25 off 4.0 overs. Shakib Al Hasan went for 10.25 an over. Bhuvneshwar Kumar took 0 wicket and had an economy rate of 9.5.

RCB vs SRH, Dream 11 Predictions

Dream11 Confirmed Team:- Parthiv (WK), Virat(VC), AB(C), Mandeep. Yusuf, Willaimson, Shakib, Moin, Southee, Sandeep and Sidhartha Kaul




IPL 2018 Staking Plan:-

First of all, Don't take any debt, Please.

Play only by the amount you can afford to lose.

Don't play  if you are student or housewife or under 18.

Take this IPL as business opportunity for you.

So Here we go:-

1. If you play match, than play all match.
2. If you play session then play session.
3. Play each time by same limit.
4. Don't play at open rate. Wait at least for 20 P increased in rate.

Now here you can We go for final steps:-

1. Divide your whole investment by 10. (Suppose you have 1 lakhs for investment.)
2. If you play only match then per match limit is 10 thousands.
3. If you also play session then your total session limit will be 2 thousand and total match limit is 8 thousands.
4. There are 4 session, So your per session limit will be 2000/4 = 5000.

That's it.

To win more, Just follow these steps:-

1. Always follow 1,2 or max 3 tippers in IPL.
2. Find your best tipper by checking their Facebook, Youtube, telegram, Twitter etc.
3. Don't buy any IPL Package. There are many great free tippers available.
4. Delete all useless tippers number, telegram channel, WhatsApp group etc.
5. Must create Online Ids to avoid any type legal issues, delays, bookies problems.

P.S Must watch IPL match while betting.

Live Streaming of RCB vs SRH T20 Match:
  • Star Sports
  • Sky Sports 
  • Fox Sports 
  • OSN Sports Cricket HD
  • Hotstar
  • Bet365
  • Sky Go
  • OSN Play

Tags: CBTF, Cricketbettingtipsfree, cricket betting tips free

Please share your views about Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, T20 Predictions, and Betting tips.

[ For Daily Cricket Match Predictions and for Cricket Betting Tips Check Homepage }


For Running Details will come at my social media profile, make sure you follow me there:

My Facebook id https://www.facebook.com/nekrajB1

PLEASE DON'T SEND ME REQUEST, I HAVE ALREADY 5000 FRIENDS SO JUST CLICK ON FOLLOW BUTTON.





Suggested Reading :


Keywords:

Who Will Win Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 51st T20 Match Prediction (17th May 2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 51st T20 Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 17th May 2018 Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 51st T20 Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today match between Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, Who will be the winner of Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 51st T20 Cricket 2018, What are the winning chances in Todays 51st T20 Match, What are the winning chances Today 51st T20 Match, Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Match Details Summary, Full Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Score Details For today 51st T20 Match, Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 17th May 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction 51st T20 Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad , Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 17th Today Match Prediction, Today 51st T20 Prediction Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Prediction Today 51st T20 Cricket 2018, 51st T20 Cricket 2018 Prediction, 17th May 2018 51st T20 Match is Between Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 51st T20 Match Result Prediction, Today 51st T20 Match Prediction 17th May 2018, Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Match 17th May 2018 Prediction 51st T20 Cricket 2018, Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Live 51st T20 Match Prediction, Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 51st T20 Match Astrology, Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad 51st T20 Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Match Prediction, Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Sunrisers Hyderabad Score Predictor given below

Featured post

IPL Prediction 2018, Who Will Win IPL 2018 Predictions

Must Read >>

Online Free Cricket Betting Tips in Hindi By CBTF Cricketbettingtipsfree
copyright@2016. Powered by Blogger.