RR vs CSK Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions

This is the 43rd T20 match of IPL 2018 between Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings. Get Free Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match. This game will be played at Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur on 11th May 2018.


Open Online Account with
RR vs CSK Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions
RR vs CSK Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions


If you want to contact me for any help:-

Whatsapp +1 6318005284
Email admin@expertfreetips.net
Skype rnand454
Telegram Username @nekrajb 


Join Telegram Channel Now | Make Me Friends at Facebook | Subscribe at Youtube |Follow At Twitter|

Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings, Dream11 Predictions and Betting Tips


Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings, T20 Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match
Odds (Bhav)-
  • Rajasthan Royals: 2.20
  • Chennai Super Kings: 1.66
IPL 2018 Chasing Score 124, 135, 142, 157, 158, 163 and 183

Defensive Score: 207

Rajasthan Royals probable XI:

1 Ajinkya Rahane (capt), 2 Jos Buttler (wk), 3 Sanju Samson, 4 Ben Stokes, 5 Stuart Binny, 6 K Gowtham, 7 Mahipal Lomror, 8 Jofra Archer, 9 Jaydev Unadkat, 10 Ish Sodhi, 11 Anureet Singh

Chennai Super Kings Probable XI:

1 Shane Watson, 2 Ambati Rayudu, 3 Suresh Raina, 4 Dhruv Shorey, 5 MS Dhoni (capt & wk), 6 Dwayne Bravo, 7 Ravindra Jadeja, 8 David Willey, 9 Harbhajan Singh, 10 Lungi Ngidi, 11 Shardul Thakur

Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur Ground Stats:

The average score of last 4 matches Played in which 2 match win by chasing and 2 match win by 1st batting.
Average 20 Over score: 158 Runs

6 Over Average Run 53
10 Over Average Runs 79
15 Over average Runs 122
20 Over Average Runs 158

IPL Point Table:





Session Tips: Join Telegram Channel Now 

Final Winner: CSK

Punter Polls: 46% winning chance of RR and 54% winning chance of CSK

Top Rajasthan Royals Batsman - Jos Buttler at 3.10
Top Chennai Super Kings Batsman - Ambati Rayudu at 3.50
Top Chennai Super Kings Bowler - Dwayne Bravo at 4.00

H2H Stats: Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings, face 5 matches in which 1 match win by Rajasthan Royals and 4 match win by Chennai Super Kings. Last Match Details

Team Head to Head

Overall: Matches – 18, Rajasthan Royals won – 6, Chennai Super Kings won – 12

When these two teams met in Pune earlier this season, Shane Watson scored 106 and powered CSK to 204-5, who then bowled out RR for 140.

Trivia

Rajasthan Royals have the poorest runs per wicket this season; they’ve lost a total of 71 wickets, averaging 21.96 runs per dismissal. Chennai Super Kings are at the other end of the spectrum; they’ve got the highest runs per wicket – 36.90.

Rajasthan Royals’ spinners have been the most economical this season; their spinners have conceded runs at the 7.30 – the best in the tournament.

The average opening partnership in VIVO IPL 2018 matches against Rajasthan Royals is 11.70; RR have allowed their opponents to stitch together an opening partnership of more than 24 only once in ten matches.

Some of K Gowtham’s scalps this season: Brendon McCullum, Chris Lynn, Robin Uthappa, Shikhar Dhawan, Alex Hales and Chris Gayle.

RR



CSK



Last 5 Match Performance:

Last Match of Rajasthan Royals: WLLLW

They beat Kings XI Punjab in their last match. They batted first and scored 158 for 8. They then bowled well to restrict Kings XI Punjab to 143 for 7 to win the match.

Jos Buttler was the top run scorer with 82 off 58 balls. Sanju Samson scored 22 off 18 balls. The next highest score was 14 by Ben Stokes.


Jaydev Unadkat was their best bowler. He took 1 for 36 off 4.0 overs. Ish Sodhi went for 3.5 an over. Jofra Archer took 1 wicket and had an economy rate of 8.0.

Last Match of Chennai Super Kings: WLWLW

They beat Royal Challengers Bangalore in their last match. They bowled well to restrict Royal Challengers Bangalore to 127 for 9. They then chased this score down to win the match.

Ambati Rayudu was the top run scorer with 32 off 25 balls. MS Dhoni scored 31 off 23 balls. The next highest score was 25 by Suresh Raina.

David Willey was their best bowler. He took 1 for 24 off 4.0 overs. Ravindra Jadeja also bowled well. He went for 4.5 an over. Harbhajan Singh took 2 wicket and had an economy rate of 5.5.

RR vs CSK, Dream 11 Predictions

Dream11 Confirmed Team:- Jos Buttler (WK), S Raina, Rayudu, S Samson (VC), D Arcy Short, Shane Watson(C), D Bravo, K Gowtham, J Archer, L Ngidi, S Thakur

IPL 2018 Staking Plan:-

First of all, Don't take any debt, Please.

Play only by the amount you can afford to lose.

Don't play  if you are student or housewife or under 18.

Take this IPL as business opportunity for you.

So Here we go:-

1. If you play match, than play all match.
2. If you play session then play session.
3. Play each time by same limit.
4. Don't play at open rate. Wait at least for 20 P increased in rate.

Now here you can We go for final steps:-

1. Divide your whole investment by 10. (Suppose you have 1 lakhs for investment.)
2. If you play only match then per match limit is 10 thousands.
3. If you also play session then your total session limit will be 2 thousand and total match limit is 8 thousands.
4. There are 4 session, So your per session limit will be 2000/4 = 5000.

That's it.

To win more, Just follow these steps:-

1. Always follow 1,2 or max 3 tippers in IPL.
2. Find your best tipper by checking their Facebook, Youtube, telegram, Twitter etc.
3. Don't buy any IPL Package. There are many great free tippers available.
4. Delete all useless tippers number, telegram channel, WhatsApp group etc.
5. Must create Online Ids to avoid any type legal issues, delays, bookies problems.

P.S Must watch IPL match while betting.

Live Streaming of RR vs CSK T20 Match:
  • Star Sports
  • Sky Sports 
  • Fox Sports 
  • OSN Sports Cricket HD
  • Hotstar
  • Bet365
  • Sky Go
  • OSN Play

Tags: CBTF, Cricketbettingtipsfree, cricket betting tips free

Please share your views about Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings, T20 Predictions, and Betting tips.

[ For Daily Cricket Match Predictions and for Cricket Betting Tips Check Homepage }


For Running Details will come at my social media profile, make sure you follow me there:

My Facebook id https://www.facebook.com/nekrajB1

PLEASE DON'T SEND ME REQUEST, I HAVE ALREADY 5000 FRIENDS SO JUST CLICK ON FOLLOW BUTTON.





Suggested Reading :


Keywords:

Who Will Win Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings 43rd T20 Match Prediction (11th May 2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings 43rd T20 Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 11th May 2018 Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings 43rd T20 Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today match between Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings, Who will be the winner of Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings 43rd T20 Cricket 2018, What are the winning chances in Todays 43rd T20 Match, What are the winning chances Today 43rd T20 Match, Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings Match Details Summary, Full Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings Score Details For today 43rd T20 Match, Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings 11th May 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction 43rd T20 Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings , Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings 11th Today Match Prediction, Today 43rd T20 Prediction Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings, Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings Prediction Today 43rd T20 Cricket 2018, 43rd T20 Cricket 2018 Prediction, 11th May 2018 43rd T20 Match is Between Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings, Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings 43rd T20 Match Result Prediction, Today 43rd T20 Match Prediction 11th May 2018, Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings Match 11th May 2018 Prediction 43rd T20 Cricket 2018, Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings Live 43rd T20 Match Prediction, Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings 43rd T20 Match Astrology, Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings 43rd T20 Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings Match Prediction, Rajasthan Royals vs Chennai Super Kings Score Predictor given below

Featured post

IPL Prediction 2018, Who Will Win IPL 2018 Predictions

Must Read >>

Online Free Cricket Betting Tips in Hindi By CBTF Cricketbettingtipsfree
copyright@2016. Powered by Blogger.