RR vs RCB Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions

This is the 53rd T20 match of IPL 2018 between Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore. Get Free Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match. This game will be played at Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur on 19th May 2018.


Open Online Account with
RR vs RCB Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions
RR vs RCB Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions


If you want to contact me for any help:-

Whatsapp +1 6318005284
Email admin@expertfreetips.net
Telegram Username @NekiManager02


Join Telegram Channel Now | Make Me Friends at Facebook | Subscribe at Youtube |Follow At Twitter|

Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, Dream11 Predictions and Betting Tips


Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore T20 Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match
Odds (Bhav)-
  • Rajasthan Royals: 2.75
  • Royal Challengers Bangalore: 1.44
IPL 2018 Chasing Score 124, 135, 142, 157, 158, 163 and 183


Defensive Score: 207

Rajasthan Royals probable XI:

Rahul Tripathi, D'Arcy Short/Ben Laughlin, Ajinkya Rahane (c), Sanju Samson, Heinrich Klaasen (wk), Stuart Binny, Krishnappa Gowtham, Ish Sodhi, Jaydev Unadkat, Jofra Archer, Anureet Singh

Royal Challengers Bangalore Probable XI:

Virat Kohli (c), Parthiv Patel (wk), Moeen Ali, AB de Villiers, Colin de Grandhomme, Mandeep Singh, Sarfaraz Khan, Tim Southee, Umesh Yadav, Mohammed Siraj, Yuzvendra Chahal

Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur Ground Stats:

The average score of last 5 matches Played in which 3 match win by chasing and 2 match win by 1st batting.
Average 20 Over score: 167 Runs

6 Over Average Run 55
10 Over Average Runs 85
15 Over average Runs 125
20 Over Average Runs 167


IPL Point Table:




Session Tips: Join Telegram Channel Now 

Final Winner: Winner RCB

Punter Polls: 42% winning chance of RR and 58% winning chance of RCB

Top Rajasthan Royals Bowler - Joffra Archer at 3.00
Top Royal Challenger Bangalore Batsman - AB de Villiers at 3.10
Top Rajasthan Royals Batsman - Sanju Samson at 3.96

H2H Stats: Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore face 5 matches in which 3 match win by Rajasthan Royals and 2 matches win by Royal Challengers Bangalore Last Match Details

RR


RCB


Team Head to Head

Overall: Matches – 17, Rajasthan Royals won – 8, Royal Challengers Bangalore won – 8, No Result – 1

In Jaipur: Matches – 5, Rajasthan Royals won – 2, Royal Challengers Bangalore won – 3

Trivia

RR and RCB have both used seven different opening pairs this season. RR average 31.46 for the opening wicket, while RCB’s opening pair average 29.08.

RCB have taken the most wickets in the powerplay overs – 24.

The Rajasthan Royals have lost the most wickets in the middle overs and have the poorest scoring rate in that period; they’ve lost a total of 41 wickets and score at 7.50.

Last 5 Match Performance:

Last Match of Rajasthan Royals: LWWWL

They lost to Kolkata Knight Riders in their last match. They batted first and scored 142 for 10. Their bowlers then failed to defend this score.

Jos Buttler was the top run scorer with 39 off 22 balls. Rahul Tripathi scored 27 off 15 balls. The next highest score was 26 by Jaydev Unadkat.


Anureet Singh was their best bowler. He took 0 for 10 off 1.0 overs. Jaydev Unadkat went for 7.66 an over. Ben Stokes took 3 wicket and had an economy rate of 3.75.

Last Match of Royal Challengers Bangalore: WWWLL

They beat Sunrisers Hyderabad in their last match. They batted first and scored 218 for 6. They then bowled well to restrict Sunrisers Hyderabad to 204 for 3 to win the match.

AB de Villiers was the top run scorer with 69 off 39 balls. Moeen Ali scored 65 off 34 balls. The next highest score was 40 by Colin de Grandhomme.

Mohammed Siraj was their best bowler. He took 1 for 43 off 4.0 overs. Umesh Yadav went for 7.75 an over. Yuzvendra Chahal took 1 wicket and had an economy rate of 7.0.


RR vs RCB, Dream 11 Predictions

Dream11 Confirmed:



IPL 2018 Staking Plan:-

First of all, Don't take any debt, Please.

Play only by the amount you can afford to lose.

Don't play  if you are student or housewife or under 18.

Take this IPL as business opportunity for you.

So Here we go:-

1. If you play match, than play all match.
2. If you play session then play session.
3. Play each time by same limit.
4. Don't play at open rate. Wait at least for 20 P increased in rate.

Now here you can We go for final steps:-

1. Divide your whole investment by 10. (Suppose you have 1 lakhs for investment.)
2. If you play only match then per match limit is 10 thousands.
3. If you also play session then your total session limit will be 2 thousand and total match limit is 8 thousands.
4. There are 4 session, So your per session limit will be 2000/4 = 5000.

That's it.

To win more, Just follow these steps:-

1. Always follow 1,2 or max 3 tippers in IPL.
2. Find your best tipper by checking their Facebook, Youtube, telegram, Twitter etc.
3. Don't buy any IPL Package. There are many great free tippers available.
4. Delete all useless tippers number, telegram channel, WhatsApp group etc.
5. Must create Online Ids to avoid any type legal issues, delays, bookies problems.

P.S Must watch IPL match while betting.

Live Streaming of RR vs RCB T20 Match:
  • Star Sports
  • Sky Sports 
  • Fox Sports 
  • OSN Sports Cricket HD
  • Hotstar
  • Bet365
  • Sky Go
  • OSN Play

Tags: CBTF, Cricketbettingtipsfree, cricket betting tips free

Please share your views about Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, T20 Predictions, and Betting tips.

[ For Daily Cricket Match Predictions and for Cricket Betting Tips Check Homepage }


For Running Details will come at my social media profile, make sure you follow me there:

My Facebook id https://www.facebook.com/nekrajB1

PLEASE DON'T SEND ME REQUEST, I HAVE ALREADY 5000 FRIENDS SO JUST CLICK ON FOLLOW BUTTON.





Suggested Reading :


Keywords:

Who Will Win Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 53rd T20 Match Prediction (19th May 2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 53rd T20 Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 19th May 2018 Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 53rd T20 Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today match between Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, Who will be the winner of Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 53rd T20 Cricket 2018, What are the winning chances in Todays 53rd T20 Match, What are the winning chances Today 53rd T20 Match, Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Match Details Summary, Full Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Score Details For today 53rd T20 Match, Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 19th May 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction 53rd T20 Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore , Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 19th Today Match Prediction, Today 53rd T20 Prediction Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Prediction Today 53rd T20 Cricket 2018, 53rd T20 Cricket 2018 Prediction, 19th May 2018 53rd T20 Match is Between Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore, Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 53rd T20 Match Result Prediction, Today 53rd T20 Match Prediction 19th May 2018, Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Match 19th May 2018 Prediction 53rd T20 Cricket 2018, Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Live 53rd T20 Match Prediction, Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 53rd T20 Match Astrology, Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore 53rd T20 Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Match Prediction, Rajasthan Royals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore Score Predictor given below

Featured post

IPL Prediction 2018, Who Will Win IPL 2018 Predictions

Must Read >>

Online Free Cricket Betting Tips in Hindi By CBTF Cricketbettingtipsfree
copyright@2016. Powered by Blogger.