SRH vs CSK Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions

This is the Qualifier 1 T20 match of IPL 2018 between Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings. Get Free Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match. This game will be played at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai on 22nd May 2018.


Open Online Account with


If you want to contact me for any help:-

Whatsapp +1 6318005284
Email admin@expertfreetips.net
Telegram Username @NekiManager02


Join Telegram Channel Now | Make Me Friends at Facebook | Subscribe at Youtube |Follow At Twitter|

Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings, Dream11 Predictions and Betting Tips


Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings T20 Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match
Odd (Bhav)-
  • Sunrisers Hyderabad: 2.10
  • Chennai Super Kings: 1.72
IPL 2018 Chasing Score 124, 135, 142, 157, 158, 163 and 183

Defensive Score: 207

Sunrisers Hyderabad probable XI:

Shikhar Dhawan, Shreevats Goswani, Kane Williamson, Manish Pandey, Shakib-al-Hasan, Yusuf Pathan, Carlos Braithwaite, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Sandeep Sharma, Siddarth Kaul

Chennai Super Kings Probable XI:

Shane Watson, Faf du Plessis, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, MS Dhoni, Dwayne Bravo, Ravindra Jadeja, Deepak Chahar, Harbhajan Singh, Shardul Thakur, Lungi Ngidi

Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai Ground Stats:

The average score of last 12 matches Played in which 4 wins by 1st batting and 8 match win by chasing.
Average 20 Over score: 189 Runs

6 Over Average Run 58
10 Over Average Runs 85
15 Over average Runs 141
20 Over Average Runs 189



IPL Point Table:

Session Tips: Join Telegram Channel Now 

Final Winner: Winner will anounce after toss in telegram channel

Punter Polls: 55% winning chance of SRH and 45% winning chance of CSK

Top Chennai Super Kings Batsman - Ambati Rayudu at 3.00
Top Chennai Super Kings Bowler - Shardul Thakur at 4.00
Top Sunrisers Hyderabad Bowler - Siddharth Kaul at 4.00

H2H Stats: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings face 5 matches in which 3 match win by Sunrisers Hyderabad and 2 matches win by Chennai Super Kings Last Match Details

SRH


CSK



Team Head to Head

Overall: Matches – 8, Sunrisers Hyderabad won –2, Chennai Super Kings won – 6

This season: CSK beat SRH by 4 runs in Hyderabad and by 8 wickets in Pune.

Trivia

The Chennai Super Kings have made the last-four stage in each of the 9 seasons they’ve competed in. Sunrisers Hyderabad have made the Playoffs in 4 of the 6 seasons they’ve competed in.

The Sunrisers have a 1-4 win-loss record in IPL matches at the Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai; the corresponding number for CSK is 5-6. Both teams were victorious when they visited the Wankhede Stadium earlier this season; CSK clinched the season opener by 1 wicket, while SRH defended 118 by dismissing the Mumbai Indians for 87.

The Chennai Super Kings batsmen have hit a total of 130 sixes in VIVO IPL 2018 – the most among all teams. Sunrisers Hyderabad sit at the other end of the list; their batsmen have hit the fewest sixes in the competition – 68.

Harbhajan Singh has taken 49 wickets in IPL matches at the Wankhede Stadium. Only one bowler has taken 50 or more IPL wickets at a venue – Lasith Malinga, 58 at the Wankhede Stadium.

Last 5 Match Performance:

Last Match of Sunrisers Hyderabad: LLLWW

Last Match of Chennai Super Kings: WLWLW

SRH vs CSK, Dream 11 Predictions

Dream11 Confirmed: Will update soon


IPL 2018 Staking Plan:-

First of all, Don't take any debt, Please.

Play only by the amount you can afford to lose.

Don't play  if you are student or housewife or under 18.

Take this IPL as business opportunity for you.

So Here we go:-

1. If you play match, than play all match.
2. If you play session then play session.
3. Play each time by same limit.
4. Don't play at open rate. Wait at least for 20 P increased in rate.

Now here you can We go for final steps:-

1. Divide your whole investment by 10. (Suppose you have 1 lakhs for investment.)
2. If you play only match then per match limit is 10 thousands.
3. If you also play session then your total session limit will be 2 thousand and total match limit is 8 thousands.
4. There are 4 session, So your per session limit will be 2000/4 = 5000.

That's it.

To win more, Just follow these steps:-

1. Always follow 1,2 or max 3 tippers in IPL.
2. Find your best tipper by checking their Facebook, Youtube, telegram, Twitter etc.
3. Don't buy any IPL Package. There are many great free tippers available.
4. Delete all useless tippers number, telegram channel, WhatsApp group etc.
5. Must create Online Ids to avoid any type legal issues, delays, bookies problems.

P.S Must watch IPL match while betting.

Live Streaming of SRH vs CSK T20 Match:
  • Star Sports
  • Sky Sports 
  • Fox Sports 
  • OSN Sports Cricket HD
  • Hotstar
  • Bet365
  • Sky Go
  • OSN Play

Tags: CBTF, Cricketbettingtipsfree, cricket betting tips free

Please share your views about Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings, T20 Predictions, and Betting tips.

[ For Daily Cricket Match Predictions and for Cricket Betting Tips Check Homepage }


For Running Details will come at my social media profile, make sure you follow me there:

My Facebook id https://www.facebook.com/nekrajB1

PLEASE DON'T SEND ME REQUEST, I HAVE ALREADY 5000 FRIENDS SO JUST CLICK ON FOLLOW BUTTON.





Suggested Reading :


Keywords:

Who Will Win Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings Qualifier 1 T20 Match Prediction (22nd May 2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings Qualifier 1 T20 Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 22nd May 2018 Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings Qualifier 1 T20 Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today match between Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings, Who will be the winner of Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings Qualifier 1 T20 Cricket 2018, What are the winning chances in Todays Qualifier 1 T20 Match, What are the winning chances Today Qualifier 1 T20 Match, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings Match Details Summary, Full Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings Score Details For today Qualifier 1 T20 Match, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings 22nd May 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction Qualifier 1 T20 Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings , Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings 22nd Today Match Prediction, Today Qualifier 1 T20 Prediction Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings Prediction Today Qualifier 1 T20 Cricket 2018, Qualifier 1 T20 Cricket 2018 Prediction, 22nd May 2018 Qualifier 1 T20 Match is Between Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings Qualifier 1 T20 Match Result Prediction, Today Qualifier 1 T20 Match Prediction 22nd May 2018, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings Match 22nd May 2018 Prediction Qualifier 1 T20 Cricket 2018, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings Live Qualifier 1 T20 Match Prediction, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings Qualifier 1 T20 Match Astrology, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings Qualifier 1 T20 Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings Match Prediction, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Chennai Super Kings Score Predictor given below

Featured post

IPL Prediction 2018, Who Will Win IPL 2018 Predictions

Must Read >>

Online Free Cricket Betting Tips in Hindi By CBTF Cricketbettingtipsfree
copyright@2016. Powered by Blogger.