SRH vs KKR Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions

This is the Qualifier 2 T20 match of IPL 2018 between Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders. Get Free Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match. This game will be played at Eden Gardens, Kolkata on 25th May 2018.


Open Online Account with

SRH vs KKR Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions
SRH vs KKR Dream11 Predictions & Betting Tips, IPL 2018 Today Match Predictions

If you want to contact me for any help:-

Whatsapp +1 6318005284
Email admin@expertfreetips.net
Telegram Username @NekiManager02


Join Telegram Channel Now | Make Me Friends at Facebook | Subscribe at Youtube |Follow At Twitter|

Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders, Dream11 Predictions and Betting Tips


Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders T20 Predictions and Betting Tips for Today Match
Odd (Bhav)-
  • Sunrisers Hyderabad: 2.10
  • Kolkata Knight Riders: 1.72
IPL 2018 Chasing Score 124, 135, 142, 157, 158, 163 and 183

Defensive Score: 207

Sunrisers Hyderabad probable XI:

Shikhar Dhawan, Shreevats Goswami, Kane Williamson, Manish Pandey, Shakib-al-Hasan, Yusuf Pathan, Carlos Braithwaite, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Sandeep Sharma, Siddarth Kaul

Kolkata Knight Riders Probable XI:

Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Robin Uthappa, Nitish Rana, Dinesh Khartik, Andre Russell, Shubman Gill, Piyush Chawla, Javon Searles, Kuldeep Yadav, Prasidh Krishna

Eden Gardens, Kolkata Ground Stats:

The average score of last 14 matches Played in which 7 wins by 1st batting and 7 match win by chasing.
Average 20 Over score: 170 Runs

6 Over Average Run 53
10 Over Average Runs 75
15 Over average Runs 121
20 Over Average Runs 170



Session Tips: Join Telegram Channel Now 

Final Winner: Will update after toss on telegram channel 

Punter Polls: 45% winning chance of SRH and 55% winning chance of KKR

Top Kolkata Knight Riders Bowler - Prasidh Krishna at 4.00
Top Sunrisers Hyderabad Bowler - Siddharth Kaul at 4.00
Top Kolkata Knight Riders Batsman - Dinesh Karthik at 5.00

H2H Stats: Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders face 5 matches in which 2 match win by Sunrisers Hyderabad and 3 matches win by Kolkata Knight Riders Last Match Details

SRH


KKR




Team Head to Head

Overall: Matches – 14, Sunrisers Hyderabad won – 5, Kolkata Knight Riders won – 9

At the Eden Gardens: Matches – 6, Sunrisers Hyderabad won – 1, Kolkata Knight Riders won – 5

Trivia

The Kolkata Knight Riders are undefeated in the two playoff matches they’ve played at the Eden Gardens. In 2014, they defeated Kings XI Punjab in Qualifier 1 at the Eden Gardens. And then, most recently on Wednesday, they defeated the Rajasthan Royals in the Eliminator.

The odds are stacked against Shikhar Dhawan, who was dismissed for a first-ball duck in Qualifier 1; the left-hander averages 11.00 in nine playoff/knockout-stage matches, and averages 18.63 in IPL matches at the Eden Gardens.

Sunil Narine has 3 wickets in 8 in playoff/knockout-stage matches; the Trinidadian’s economy rate in these matches is 7.88 – which is in stark contrast to his economy rate of 6.43 in league-stage matches.

Last 5 Match Performance:

Last Match of Sunrisers Hyderabad: WWWWL


Last Match of Kolkata Knight Riders: LLLLW


SRH vs KKR, Dream 11 Predictions

Dream11 Confirmed:


IPL 2018 Staking Plan:-

First of all, Don't take any debt, Please.

Play only by the amount you can afford to lose.

Don't play  if you are student or housewife or under 18.

Take this IPL as business opportunity for you.

So Here we go:-

1. If you play match, than play all match.
2. If you play session then play session.
3. Play each time by same limit.
4. Don't play at open rate. Wait at least for 20 P increased in rate.

Now here you can We go for final steps:-

1. Divide your whole investment by 10. (Suppose you have 1 lakhs for investment.)
2. If you play only match then per match limit is 10 thousands.
3. If you also play session then your total session limit will be 2 thousand and total match limit is 8 thousands.
4. There are 4 session, So your per session limit will be 2000/4 = 5000.

That's it.

To win more, Just follow these steps:-

1. Always follow 1,2 or max 3 tippers in IPL.
2. Find your best tipper by checking their Facebook, Youtube, telegram, Twitter etc.
3. Don't buy any IPL Package. There are many great free tippers available.
4. Delete all useless tippers number, telegram channel, WhatsApp group etc.
5. Must create Online Ids to avoid any type legal issues, delays, bookies problems.

P.S Must watch IPL match while betting.

Live Streaming of SRH vs KKR T20 Match:
  • Star Sports
  • Sky Sports 
  • Fox Sports 
  • OSN Sports Cricket HD
  • Hotstar
  • Bet365
  • Sky Go
  • OSN Play

Tags: CBTF, Cricketbettingtipsfree, cricket betting tips free

Please share your views about Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders, T20 Predictions, and Betting tips.

[ For Daily Cricket Match Predictions and for Cricket Betting Tips Check Homepage }


For Running Details will come at my social media profile, make sure you follow me there:

My Facebook id https://www.facebook.com/nekrajB1

PLEASE DON'T SEND ME REQUEST, I HAVE ALREADY 5000 FRIENDS SO JUST CLICK ON FOLLOW BUTTON.





Suggested Reading :


Keywords:

Who Will Win Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders Qualifier 2 T20 Match Prediction (25th May 2018) Match Astrology , Who Will Win Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders Qualifier 2 T20 Match Prediction, Who Will Win Today Match Astrology, 25th May 2018 Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders Qualifier 2 T20 Match Prediction, Horoscope For Today match between Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders, Who will be the winner of Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders Qualifier 2 T20 Cricket 2018, What are the winning chances in Todays Qualifier 2 T20 Match, What are the winning chances Today Qualifier 2 T20 Match, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders Match Details Summary, Full Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders Score Details For today Qualifier 2 T20 Match, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders 25th May 2018 Prediction, Todays Match Prediction Qualifier 2 T20 Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders , Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders 25th Today Match Prediction, Today Qualifier 2 T20 Prediction Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders Prediction Today Qualifier 2 T20 Cricket 2018, Qualifier 2 T20 Cricket 2018 Prediction, 25th May 2018 Qualifier 2 T20 Match is Between Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders Qualifier 2 T20 Match Result Prediction, Today Qualifier 2 T20 Match Prediction 25th May 2018, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders Match 25th May 2018 Prediction Qualifier 2 T20 Cricket 2018, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders Live Qualifier 2 T20 Match Prediction, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders Qualifier 2 T20 Match Astrology, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders Qualifier 2 T20 Match Prediction , Match Prediction, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders Match Prediction, Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Kolkata Knight Riders Score Predictor given below